Villan Deku x Hero Reader

Not gonna lie I've been sick and busy as hell, I had a request who asked not to be named so they know who they are.

As per usual *clears throat* EVERYTHING IS OF AGE AND CONSENTUAL UNLESS SPECIFIED IF I SEE ANY COMMENTS SAYING OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE DELETED

Let's get started...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Deku POV

Running faster I could feel my heart beating, the excitement of being chased by a so called Hero had my blood pumping. The Hero came closer to my trap, knowing she was just put into the workforce she would be easy.

Although I've had my eye on her for quite a while; stunning eyes and beautiful hair. Skin that looked so smooth and that voice, she would be my perfect little play thing.

She called out to me. The same words as always, like she'd actually catch me. I slowed down just for her, letting her get closer. Once the girl was about a foot away I stopped, spinning around and grabbing her.

Holding a knife to her throat I pressed slightly, a red stream flowing but not enough to kill. Letting go I slammed her face into the nearby brick wall knocking her out cold. Lifting her onto my shoulder I proceeded to walk to my place.

Setting her down on the bed I tied her legs and arms, feeling her pockets I finally found what I was looking for. I stared at the peice of plastic, her names (Y/n); 26 years old.

I put it down looking at her, watching her face. Fine lines gone since she's not scrunching her face, I wonder what other facial expressions she will make. Will it be fear? Pleasure? Anger?

I got up from the bed heading into the kitchen, making a cup of coffee I waited for it to brew impatiently. I can't seem to live without it anymore. Screaming broke my from my concentration, it sounded angry. Once I entered the room I saw her thrashing around trying to rid herself of the bindings. Little did she know they were special, with a power to cut off her quirk leaving her without anything than mere human strength.

Smiling I stirred in my sugar, grabbing my cup and walking back to her in the other room. The door creaked as I walked in, a scowl on her face. She started screaming at me immediately as I sat down in the fluffy blue chair beside the bed. Saying nothing she began to scream louder until she realized it wasn't going to do anything.

"What the hell do you want with me? You gonna kill me?" Her tone sullen and dull from screaming. Laying back in the bed she waited for my answer. Setting the coffee down I leaned over her "Why would I do such a thing sweetheart?" Smirking I leaned in further running my lips over her bloodstained lips.

Her eyes widened as she tried to pull away from the soft touch. Gripping her face I made her look at me "Now now, don't pull away. The fun's about thr start" my hand skimmed lower and lower over her chest and trailing her stomach until I pushed her thigh up towards her face.

Eyes full of hate and desire to kill and lips bleeding more from bitting them. I could feel the excitement in my chest, my hard on getting harder as I lusted for the beautiful girl.

I set her leg down, I was excited sure but it wasn't enough. It's a little risky but it'll make it more fun, I grabbed the knife cutting the bindings. She srpprung up from her position and....

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Cliff hanger of course because I'm attention span and creativity has been failing me more than ever recently which is why I haven't written much either 🙃