Fat Gum

Sp honestly at this point its the 22nd and I've only uploaded like 5 stories so me being me I'm just not gonna finish March Maddness 🙃

I was talking to one of my work wives and she gave me this idea 😂😂

As per usual *clears throat* EVERYTHING IS OF AGE AND CONSENTUAL UNLESS SPECIFIED IF I SEE ANY COMMENTS SAYING OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE DELETED

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Fat Gum POV

Sitting on the couch watching TV, I was waiting for my beloved to arrive home. Thinking of her was driving me nuts, but I don't like to satisfy myself without her help.

Continuing to watch whatever was playing I started to doze off, waking up when her ring tone sounded off indicating she was calling me.

Shuffling for my phone I grew frustrated unable to find it. The door unlocked and swung open almost breaking the mirror behind it. Standing up I grabbed a few of the grocery bags (y/n) was carrying.

"Sorry" she smiled sheepishly. Laughing at her clumsiness I took a few more from her hands "Hey I can grab hold my weight just because not a hero doesn't mean I'm weak" she pouted. Puffed out cheeks and signature cute "angry" face.

Picking (y/n) up I held and swung her around making her giggle, her voice was always music to my ears. Eventually she swatted at me enough to make me set her down.

I followed her into the kitchen and put groceries away while she started cooking dinner. I took a few things to eat before dinner, some hard boiled eggs and a few other items.

Trying to sneak out of the kitchen I was caught "put it back" (y/n) scolded me. Putting on the same pouting face as she did but she only point back at the fridge. Putting it back I noticed she was already almost done with dinner.

I searched through the cabinets for the bowls and plates, setting them down beside her. I also grabbed her favorite cup pouring some (drink) in it, before mine.

Once (y/n) was done cooking she ushered me to sit down on the couch. Which is a bit uncommon seeing as we typically sit at the table to eat dinner.

(Y/n) had changed into some spandex and crop top obviously not wearing a bra, my hard on got harder. I sucked in a breath whenever she sat in my lap with the bowl.

Facing me she had a spoonful of fried rice, holding up she blew on it and held it to my mouth. Raising my brow I opened my mouth, she put the food in pulling the spoon back out.

Chewing and swallowing I smirked holding her hips so (y/n) doesn't fall back "Whats all this Sushi roll?" (Idk I thought it was cute, I feel like he eats a lot of sushi)

Smiling she didn't reply only getting another spoonful, she did this until the food was gone and after she set the bowl down. Leaning on me with her arms wrapped around my neck. Her body was hot to the touch, moving my hands around her skin it made my boner hurt.

Twitching and leaking I finally had it, Flipping us over she squeaked in surpise. Pulling her shorts down and throwing them somewhere across the room I lifted her legs bringing her delicious pussy to my face.

"Itadakimasu" I teased licking along the slit, using my thumb to rub slow circles on her clit she moaned out more.

Hands gripping the couch trying to gain some type of control "Mhm fuck your delicious" I praised. When she was about to come I stopped, whining out and groaning that I quite.

"I thinking it's time for dessert... what do you think?" She looked at me confused, getting up from the couch I made a motion for her to stay.

Going to the fridge I got a few things, little footsteps were heard throughout the kitchen "I told you to stay there... well I guess in here is...more appropriate" setting the items down I lifted her onto the table laying her down.

Hissing at the cold wood she stayed like a good girl. Smirking I removed the last of her clothes, drizzling chocolate syrup over her tits. Making sure to drop it over her nipples so the cold syrup made them harder.

I licked the chocolate up slowly, intentionally running my tongue over her nipples and sucking. Sneaking my hand down to her dripping pussy I shoved a finger in making sure she was wet.

Taking it out I held her legs close to her face, taking a spoon I got a spoonful of my favorite ice cream sticking it in. Griping her legs she cried in as she came, leaning down eating her pussy again I enjoyed my extra special dessert.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
So....

I'm not sure how I feel about this one... I liked it 😂 but do yall want like a part 2 of just aftercare?