Bakugo x OC Fem Dom

My work wife's are off today well one of them... I'm trying to catch up with this one started it at an inconvenient time hoping it would motivate me

So at this point I'm probably gonna add older stories too and making them better

Any suggestions would be great 🙏

Figured I'd do a fan fav from the last book

BAKUGO X OC FEM DOM 😅 it's super weird now because no know I knew actually read any of these

As per usual *clears throat* EVERYTHING IS OF AGE AND CONSENTUAL UNLESS SPECIFIED IF I SEE ANY COMMENTS SAYING OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE DELETED

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Bakugo POV

I sat in class waiting for Mr Aizawa to come in and start today's lesson, I'm really hoping we will be able to do some training. Suddenly the door opened and Mr Aizawa came in surpsingly not in his yellow sleeping bag.

Leaning against the desk he wanted until we were quite, when we weren't he started yelling "Quite down" everyone shut up waiting for him now.

"I've got some news, we have a new student" How irritating, and here I was thinking we'd be able to do some training so I can show these extras something.

"New student? I'm sure their weak and shitty" I thought, but I didn't notice until Kirishima spoke that I actually said it out loud, not that I really care because I'm sure it's true "That's mean Bakugo... you don't even know who it is" he scolded me.

I'm not a child and I don't need to be scolded. Soon the new student walked in standing at the front of the class. A flash of beautiful light blue hair caught my eye, realizing it was her I knew I fucked up and bad.

"Shit" I mumbled, I could feel my cheeks heating up. Hands sweaty and clammy, I tried to take a deep breath to steady myself.

"Well Katsu I didn't think you'd be so mean" she smiled, but only I knew that smile. It wasn't sweet, no it was one of mischief. It wasn't a look I was too fond of.

She introduced herself and then sat down, of course the chair beside me was open. I swallowed as she eyed me, looking at my crotch knowing I disobeyed.

Class flew by and ended sooner than I wanted it to, Harmony motioned for me to stay. Nodding she did not seem pleased, leaning closer "Y-yes mommy"

Everyone filed out for lunch, after the door shut she stood up pulling my chair out "So I'm weak huh?" My eyes widened "No no your not weak-" she grabbed my cheek squeezing them "Shut up... take out your cock"

I did as she asked, unzipping my pants to pulling it out only for her to tsk at me "Calling me names and disobeying, such a bad boy"

Taking my cock in her hand she started to stroke me, keeping her touch light and extremely slow. Gripping the seat until the plastic started to melt I had to let go. I bit my lip not wanting anyone to hear me "Should I punish you here? Where everyone could walk in on us?"

"No please mommy no" I begged. I can't handle it, she let go putting me back in my pants. After a few minutes the door opened again signaling lunch was over, I was greatful she wasn't that mean.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm sorry... I don't know what else to say it sucks doesn't even cut it for me