Chapter 6 (Lovey dovey revenge)

Hey guys! I am uploading this chapter from my phone. So enjoy! Sorry if its short. =^.^=

-------------

Evans POV

I was looking at Zoe who was running towards me. Okay this girl got problems, she knows I am dating Emily. Oh my dear sweet Emily, the only girl to ever make me want to change my ways. Suddenly being cut off from my taughts, Emily strayed making out with me. His lips were so soft. Our kiss felt like forever, we kissed passionately not caring who was looking. "Ahem" I heard Zoe say. I looked up while holding Emily close to me. "Back off my man Emily" Did she just say it? Ohh now she just did not. In a angry voice I said "Look zoe, I was never and will never be your man. I am Emilys MAN!" Saying the lst part a bit to loud. I look at Emily, then I sae he do something I never taught she would do. She slap Zoe in the face. Zoe looked up at Emily furiously "Listen here Zoe! Back the mother Fcking OFF! Im not gonna tolerate you all over MY MAN" Zoe looked piss. That's my girl, I said to myself smiling. Emily grab me and we all walked into the school. When we got to our class(Btw I some how magically made me and Emily be in all the same classes) "Sorry you had to see that teddy bear" Did she just call me teddy bear? "Aww thats cute you have a pet name for me. And its okay baby. Your my girl" I said with a smirk. The bell rang and it was time for class

------Emilys POV-----

After our morning classes were done it was lunch time. "Teddy bear you go on ahead I have to get something" He kissed me on the forehead and then my lips. "Okay hurry baby" I walked to my locker. This time the halls were deserted. I open my locker and blue paint suddenly fell on me. I closed my eyes at how embarrassed I feel. I felt hands on me, then they lifted me up. I open my eyes and was shocked at who it was. "Fck you btch!" I said out loud. "The hell did I do to you?" All she did was laugh. "You stoll my man away from me!" Wow this girl has some problems "You guys were not even together in the first place" I said arching my eyebrow. "Well we were about to" She said crossing her arms. "Hahahahaha He was using you for a booty call. Plus I bet he never treats you like he does with me. He didn't even bring you to a date" I said all high and mighty. "THAT"S IT!!!" She yelled. They drag me out to the school and started punching me. "Fine do whatever you want to me. But know this. This doesn't even make you any better"

------------Evans Pov----------

I walked into the cafe and sat at my usual lunch table. There was a paper on the table, I didn't mind to pay attention to it. A guy came up to me and said "Dude is this your girlfriend?" I looked at the paper to see her body was put on a naked lady."Where the fck is she?" I yelled at everyone. "Out side of the school with Zoe" Rose said running up to me. "Shit lets go"

---------------Emily POV--------------

"Is that all you got?" I laughed. Sure there is bruises on my body, but I ain't bleeding. "ZOE LET HER GO NOW!" I heard someone say from the side of me. It was Evan. Man he is soooo hot. I can't believe he is my man!. Wait no time for this. I need to brake free. A secret people don't know yet is that I take Taekwodo and boxing. I broke free and flip Zoe over. "Enough with the games already. Lets get serious" I said looking at my nails. zoe got up and tried to punch me. I laughed when I dodged it. Its time to give her the Lucky punch. I put my hands into a fist, and punched her in the face. She closed her eyes and fell down. Evan ran to my side worried and confused. "I use to take Takewondo and boxing, I stop when they said I got to good." He smiled "Damn sweetheart. Smart, sexy, and firce" He said winking. Oh this boy. "You... You... SLUT!" Zoe yelled out covering her eye. "WHATS GOING ON HERE?!"  I turn around and say my coach "She and them" I said pointing at Zoe's crew, who are now looking down. "Attack me. I simply only moved at self defense" The coach looked at me mad. Oh no. "Zoe go to the health room now! Oh and Zoe you are not the head cheerleader anymore" My coach said. "NOOOOOO!" Zoe yelled out loud. Damn big voice for a small girl. The bell rang and we all went to our classes. Evan pulled my hand and walked us to the car. "Where are we going? We need to get to class" He turned around and said  "Were going to my house. Your covered in paint" I looked down and saw blue apint on me. Evan open the door and start the car. I got in and fell asleep. "Baby wake up" I heard Evan said while shaking me. "Were here?" I said. "yeap look up" I looked up and see this big big house. "DAANG" I said while my jaw drop. "Yeah lets go. No one is home right now." We walked into the house. Its nicer than the outside. "Like what you see? Come on my room is this way." We walked up these huge stairs. in about 5 mins we were in his room. I cleaned up and we watched a movie. When It got to the *Ahem* Sex scene I couldn't help but look at my now half naked man. He has 6 abs and a very muscular and tone body. Mhmmm. He turned around and looked at me. In a swift moment we started kissing. ohmy I am not wearing anything anyhting excepit his shirt, he was washing my clothes down stairs. He crawled on top of me, and he said "Don't worry. I will go slow and safe" he said in such a caring voice. I kissed him and then it happen....

------------------------------

I hope you guys liked it =^.^=

Ps. You liked that face I made?