1

A man had died. He wasn't sure how exactly, but he knows he did. ...so why is he currently staring at two giant faces?

On top of that, he can feel something whirling around inside him.

'What is this stuff?? Hey, can you guys feel it too?'He asked the giants infront of him.

'Ah? Of course you can feel it! It's also inside of you! Actually it's in the air! And the ground? What's going on?' He began to panic internally.

'It doesn't hurt, it's just extremely uncomfortable. It feels weird' Unknown to himself, his face scrunched up into a pouting look. The people above only coo'd at him in response.

-

After an hour or two of slight panic whilst trying to figure out where he was and what happened, our protagonist finally figured out he was reborn.

'Okay... I was definitely reborn. But now the question is where?'

The blue eyed baby tried to turn his head to get a view of his surroundings, but it was futile as his muscles were not developed enough.

'Stupid baby body'

-

After two months, he finally had some information. He had learned he and his new parents were farmers on the outskirts of a village, which apparently had walls but he wasn't sure as he's only ever seen the inside of their house since he was reborn.

He's also learned his name, Kai Nakano.

Kai's P.O.V (this will be the P.O.V from now on, unless stated otherwise)

Finally, they're taking me out of this house. I felt like I was going insane. The only thing for me to do in there is sleep, eat, and mess myself.

It's a small house, two bedrooms, one bath. Of course there isn't much to see in there.

Anyways, my parents, Kaa-san and Tou-san, as they insist on being called, are strapping me into a baby backpack, on Kaa-san's back.

We're going into the village to deliver some crops that they farmed. Actually, Tou-san goes once every week. Kaa-san used to go with him but has been staying home since I was born.

Kaa-san was getting tired of having to stay home all day everyday, and leaving Tou-san to take care of the farm and deliveries and shopping. So she decided to go along today.

So while she carried me on her back, Tou-san grabbed the cart full of crops and dragged it along behind him.

You see, we have an abundance of crops but no livestock. So to get any meat, cheese, milk, or eggs we have to buy it from the market.

So today, while Tou-san is droping off the deliveries, Kaa-san and I will be getting groceries.

As for my first experience outside... it was strange.

The weird stuff flowing around inside of me? It was everywhere. I'm still unsure of what it is. I can feel it everywhere, but in different concentrations. It's lightest in the air and densest in the ground. It circulates through the trees and animals.

It moves around differently too, through the air it's extremely light and will move with the simple swish of your hand. In the ground, it's more compact and harder to move.

It's like how particles move in states of matter. I'm willing to bet it moves in water, though not as freely as it does in air.

-