"Okay well if you could excuse me I have to go call a friend, I'll be back soon," She got up and left, taking her chips and cards with her.

"That was awful," Marcus said once she had left. We all flopped down on the couch in front of the Tv, piled on top of each other in sad comfort.

"Stop talking about it and watch," Marcus said grumpily flipping on the Tv, he was possibly the sorest loser out of the family.

"This is pathetic," Rosa's voice came from behind us, she was in a night gown and had curlers in her hair.

"What is?"

"I will let you have your party," She laughed.

"What?" We were astonished.

"I was going to let you have it anyway, I just wanted to let you suffer a little,"

"Thank you thank you thank you Rosa!" Marcus was on his feet hugging the life out of Rosa.

"That's enough dear, just tell your kids about your cool aunt one day,"

We all laughed and she did a spin dance move and shot her 'finger gun", blowing the imaginary steam.

"I still got it," She licked her finger and put in on her butt and made the tss noise, and then walked back to her room, leaving us all with that image burned into our brains.

"That was terrifying," Joseph said.

"My eyes, they're burning!" I screeched.

Marcus clawed at his eyes while chanting , "That didn't happen," over and over again while Melvin rocked back and forth muttering to himself.

"I just forgot my-" Rosa walked in and took in our horrifies positions and rolled her eyes.

"Oh don't be dramatic, I'm still young and hip!" She said offended.

"Don't make it worse Rosa!"

*Later that night*

"What time is it there?" I asked Joseph.

"They're nine hours ahead," He responded and I walked back to my room with the laptop.

I was going to Skype Greg, this was the first time this week my brothers weren't busy and had time to video chat.

I waited impatiently as it rung, making that annoying plopping noise. I was tempted to shut it off when finally Greg's face came up.

"Lydia!" He grinned.

"Greg!" I couldn't help but grin back, I missed him terribly and it hurt to see him on video chat and not in real life.

"How are you Lyd?" He asked.

"I'm okay, Marcus is a pain in the ass but he's actually stepping up to the plate," I admitted.

"I can't believe it's only been a week that we've been gone," He marveled rubbing the scruff on his chin.

"Yeah and you've managed to grow a beard in a week," I laughed,

"You noticed!"

"It's kind of hard not to, you look like a homeless," I giggled and he growled jokingly.

"I am a handsome homeless though, you have to admit,"

"Eh, you could do better," I rolled my eyes and he chuckled, "So how is building going?"

"It's taking forever, we've hired other workers to help us but it's taking forever to clear the burned wood, you should see it it's," He trailed off into silence, looking distant with haunted eyes.