Chapter 12 "Raven" & "Cinder"

"(Y/N)!! You're not gonna die on my mom! No way!"

Yang took out her scroll and quickly called someone.

"Come on, mom... Pick up..." She mumbled. Raven would answer the scroll.

"Yang?"

"Mom! It's (Y/N)."

The line went dead, and seconds passed before a portal opened on your right.

Raven kneeled and would scoop you up.

"This is nothing... The hand wound is worrisome." Raven said, before turning back to her portal. "If you want to come along, I won't stop you."

Raven stepped through the portal, Yang and the newly arrived Ruby following suit.

Eventually everyone followed into the portal... Except Ozpin.

The portal closed, and he'd turn around.

"Where are we?" Ruby asked.

"My house. But this isn't our stop."

They looked to their left and saw Qrow at the table, eating the food you had made.

Raven opened another portal, and everyone stepped through and got met with Vernal.

"Raven?"

"Vernal. I need your semblance."

"You disappear for a year and a half and come find me because you need my help?"

"Vernal."

"I'm just fucking with ya. Lay him down on that table." She said, pointing to an empty table.

Raven placed you on the table.

"Make sure they stay quiet. I don't need them disrupting my concentration."

"You heard her. Make a noise and I strand you somewhere."

Vernal would be encased in her light grey aura as she took a deep inhale through her nose before slowly letting it out through her mouth.

A light grey aura would encase your body as your wounds slowly began to close, leaving scars in their place.

After the scars appeared, and the wounds closed, Vernal's aura would disappear.

"He'll shortly wake up. It was nothing too serious, just a hand wound and some cuts."

You stirred on the table, groaning. Slowly your eyes creeped open as you dragged your upper half to sit up with your right hand resting on your forehead.

While you had just awoken, you were exhausted.

Your eyelids felt heavy, and your body felt sluggish. Still, you tried to step off the table.

"Wait!" Vernal shouted, but it was too late, and you already got off the table.

When you stood up, you had no balance, and your head was spinning.

Raven came over and slung your arm over her shoulder, using her body to keep you from falling over.

She'd open a portal.

"I know I don't say it enough, but thank you Vernal."

She'd open another portal.

"I brought you all with so you wouldn't spend useless time worrying over something that doesn't need worrying. Go back to Beacon."

"Well, I'm coming with you because I'm your daughter and you can't stop me."

"U-Uh! I'm going with Yang because that's my half-sister!"