Nicki sighed with her fingers holding the bridge of her nose. Trying her best to keep her cool.

"Little boy. Didn't I just say that?"

"Yes ma'am."

"So repeat what you said to the little girl."

He nervously shifted while Nicki stared at him. What he said wasn't pretty and he knew he would be in a lot of trouble once she heard it. Something he was told to never do, he did.

"I said- I called her the b word."

"I said to say what you said to her! Word for word!"

"Ok...I said....Um.... 'If you...come over here and touch the swing, i'm gonna push you off."

"Jaylen...."

"Ok Momma!" He shielded himself as he saw her stand. She was becoming fed up and he knew it. "I said.... 'Bitch if you get on the swing....i'm gonna push your ass off."

She chuckled small, but not because it was funny. It was, but she wouldn't let him know that. Instead, she swung the belt. Hitting him a few times, but not much.

It still broke her heart to hit her babies, but she knew she had to do something about that. The words used weren't regular kid curse words. Although no curse word is for kids.

Hearing that her son called a girl out of her name, using the most disrespectful word, made her upset. Since they do everything in their power to show him that women shouldn't be disrespected. As well as the little girls.

Jaylen knew that. He just didn't think. Playing with his friends who are also going through the same thing.

His friends were kids who parents grew up the same way Onika and Beyoncé did. With parents who are apart of them game and raising the kids that way.

When Onika heard the names of the students that were apart of Jaylens acting up, she just knew. It was them getting together and being reckless.

"You are to never use those words as long as you are a child! Are you crazy!? Calling a little girl a bitch!? What did she do to you, to make you want to call her that?!"

Jaylen cried as he got yelled at, rubbing the area he was hit in. Even though it wasn't hard. He was a sensitive 9 year old, they all knew that.

The girls could hear him crying from down the hallway and stood at their door to listen closely.

"Nothing Momma!"

"Lower your voice Jaylen....Come here." She sat on the bed, pulling him between her legs. Wiping the tears from his face, she left small pecks on his lips. "You understand why you're in trouble right baby?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Do you even know why you called that little girl a bad word?"

"We just wanted the swing and she kept trying to take it."

"But you know to take turns and share. She's a girl. I'm not saying that you are to give up everything, but be nice. You're growing to be a respectful gentleman. Not a rude little boy..... You're doing nothing but showing them that little black boys like you don't deserve to be in schools like that....Don't let them paint you to be that picture because you're not. You're raised better than that Jaylen. I'm really disappointed in you big boy."

She hugged him as he cried silently in her chest. It hurt her to know that he knew he was wrong. Only because he knew better and could've prevented the punishment.

It was an unnecessary trouble.

"I'm sorry Momma."

"Don't be sorry to me. I want you to apologize to that little girl tomorrow you hear me?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good. Now go get out of your school clothes and take a shower. Don't get your hair wet Jaylen, i'm serious. You better put that bonnet on."

"But Momma that's for girls."

"And you don't like getting your hair combed so it's either that or get it cut."

"No! I'll put the bonnet on." He ran out quickly. Onika shook her head at her son not wanting a hair cut. He'd explained how he didn't want to be bald. But that wasn't even the case.

Beyoncé entered the room with a proud smile. Sharing a high five and slipping into the bed. Onika just watched her as she sat on the edge. Still with the belt in her hand.

"I'm proud of you for whooping his ass for real."

"Whatever. I still owe you an ass whopping for looking at that lady in the iHop. Think I forgot?"

"Baby....."

"Beyoncé." She playfully got up and held the belt back. In swinging position.

"Onika I will fold yo little ass up. For real."

"You old. No you won't."

"I'm not even old."

"You're 43..."

"Fuck you. Little ass girl."

"Old ass bitch."

"Yo Momma." They both laughed.

"Fuck you."