She wanted that to be done before Armoni turned an age. So it wouldn't be so hard. They rode to the nearest iHop and proceeded to go inside. Catching a booth at the back and ordering drinks.

"Mommy can I get apple juice."

"Yes baby. What do you want to eat?"

"Ummmm. Pancakes and sausage and eggs and ummmm....hash brown."

"Ok."

They ordered their food and kept with eating. Holding small conversation about what they would do for the day, what they planned for the summer. Since neither of them worked, they agreed on doing so much.

Mainly Beyoncé and Jaylen came through with ideas, the girls just went along. Onika turning down whatever she thought wasn't safe.

"I wish it was a way to tell if a child is deaf while in the womb. My baby has been here for 3 months and hasn't heard a damn thing. I feel bad as shit for not noticing sooner."

"She's a baby, she's good mama. Doesn't even know what sound is."

"Not funny."

"I wasn't being funny, you just took it that way." Bey chuckled while biting a pancake to keep her giggle inside.

Onika rolled her eyes while texting her mom. Letting her know the things they'd just been told. Carol wasn't surprised since she'd kept the child before. They just let her know that it would be fine and she had it.

Suggesting different sign language classes they could take. They were ready to go through it together.

"Momma just gave me a list of sign language classes."

"You know she quick with everything."

"Hell yes. When you wanna start this? You know the kids have to go too."

"They get out of school next week, let's do it then."

"Agreed."

"Jaylen why did the school call me?"

"I don't know Momma, they called you."

"Boy....what did you do to make them call me? Smart ass."

"I don't know Momma."

Nicki grabbed her belt and sat back on the bed. Keeping her eyes on her son as he stood unbothered. She knew he would keep that up until she started to get on his ass. Then he would be crying in hurt because his mommy hit him.

If it was Beyoncé getting on him, he wouldn't show any type of fear. Even though he was really scared.

"I'm about to call your Papa."

"Why Momma?" He whined small. She gave him a look that told him to talk, and fast. So he did. "I said a bad word to a girl."

"What did you say Jaylen?"

"Momma I can't say bad words."

"You didn't have a problem saying it at school! You know you don't say it but you still did! What did you say Jaylen!?"

"You want me to say the words too?"