chapter 16:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

El party & red team fighting solace. It was a brutal fight. Lynx firing his m90 shot gun.

Solace getting agitated, sliced his gun Lynx ducked under ara in her 9 tails form jumped over him & kicked Solace. Gearz firing his twin smgs giving elsword add & elesis cover fire.

Solace teleported sending a deadly strike blades falling from the air. Lynx pushed eve away blades hit his back of his suit energy shield went low. One did puncture his suit.

Hunter: " LYNX "

Lynx: " focus & kill that motherfucker "

Elsword: get up lynx COME ON

ara summons eun to fire a energy ball as elsword & lynx engaged in fighting.

(1:44 - 1:50 only)

Making sure he won't retaliate they finally got the bastard he flees. They won. Lynx collapsed took his helmet coughing looking behind the blade still stabbed to his back ara tend to him.

Ara: lynx kun ....

Raven: such a powerful warrior to able to still kept going

Add: i'll repair the shield generator of yours but your gonna need some help

Aisha: that pelican is here

Epilogue:

Doctors taking their time on removing the blade. Lynx is put to sleep, outside the gravity surgery ara stressed out.

Rena: ara just calm down

Ara: I DON'T UNDERSTAND. Boys there so pig headed

Flores: ara. Eat a snickers, you're not you when your hungry

She grabbed & tore the rapper & ate it. She felt better sat next to Flores.

Flores: works eveytime. Lynx is a stubborn son of a gun. 

Doctor: he's up. Amazingly his ... wow she ran off

Elsword: there in a relationship

Lynx out of the suit. Sad he had to let go of gen 3 custom, ara jumped on him crying a bit burried her face on his chest. Wearing that skin tight suit. Ara's magic protected him.

He scoffed hugging her back, he kissed her. Lynx is not like other spartans like the cheif. He's just built different.

To be continued:

Goodnight.