chapter 13:

Don't own anything

You don't know what elsword is look IT up came out since 2007 it's a free to play game only on pc steam

Author pov:

Priestessess of El sent el search party & spartan red team to atlas. Unsc knows where they are as the argama sister class of infinity get out of slipspace.

elsword: wow

Raven: it's bright

Lynx: " red team stand down but be on guard, history of encountering sentinels & prometheans weren't very friendly I don't trust these things that looks like forunner related "

Add: your not wrong

Ara: I concur

They meet yuno & his servant momo. Yuno himself is fascinated about reclaimers (spartans) forunners & halo keys to superweapons.

They got alerted signal. Yuno & nono needed there help stop who ever is at the diceon mines, science Dekal has been stealing supplies for the el lady & solace together.

Yuno noticed one Spartans suit is rather old upgraded & updated gen 3 suit. There are some scratches on it.

Timeskip:

(Theme starts playing in the background)

Lynx & Ara covering each other's back. Lynx shoots the enemy stealth unit. Elsword alerted everyone that incoming large unit is shooting long range.

Hunter: I got him

Lynx: make it scram

He opened fired.

They again meet it again. A atlas dicetuim cannon. It was quickly destroyed buy both parties combine team up.

Timeskip:

Maya the protector of atlas defeated by elsword & Lynx. Path is clear to Elysion now however yuno makes the ultimate sacrifice. Before Maya got shot in the head by Flores.

(Different)

Spartan saluted to yuno. As they made up to Elysion.

Epilogue Lynx pov:

That kid can't accept ultimate sacrifice. I'm the opposite of him. Ara had already seen my face & the others accept one's they haven't seen my face. I took my helmet off making eve aisha Rena blushed a bit. I kneel beside him.

Lynx: there gonna be some sacrifices down the road. This ain't your first. At least eve showed his memory data.

Elsword: how do you spartans of all generations before & after. Had to deal with it?

Lynx: were not machines. Emotions are never in our thing. We're trained tough strong mind. Mission after mission we all have to come a choice to protect humanity no matter the cost. Not just humans we protect its all life. Elves nasods aliens you named it

Elsword: you & I are the opposite of the same coin.

Lynx: true. That's because of my relationship with Ara haan. Before I was emotionless oni assassin can't argue with that huh. So Don't be sulking around, do this for yuno

Ara blushed she kissed him in the cheek before put on his helmet.

To be continued:

Later