chapter 9:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Spartans & elsword party beating up dwarfs & others. Spartans cannot kill on this op so their armed with non lethal weapons.

Ara's familiar eun the 9 tail fox watch ara & lynx's bond grows stronger. Spartan & ara's main objective is get her brother back, spartan came unprecedented saved her life thus start the relationship.

He didn't take advantage of her. Head Strong battle hard warrior from space. His eyes shows sorrow pain & sadness, war vet whose been in battles for a long time.

Eun noticed a change. He started to warm up around Ara. Not just elsword & the others. He smiled alot. Spartan before he look he was dead before like he been in a ptsd & depression.

He first met her they got to know each other down the road. Captain Morrison is right after all. " long ago I took an oath to defend earth & all of her colonies " this quote he heard some other Spartan, a legendary Spartan it saw in the vision.

Eun: this human spacewarrior deserves her love. He'll do whatever it takes to help her save brother. You have my thanks Lynx.

Timeskip:

At the hot springs. Girls took hot springs. Flores out of her suit joins with them.

Flores: it's been decades & decades since I felt like this

Eve: I been wondering what you look like without the armor of yours

Rena: yeah you look muscular with a Ton of scars.

Elesis: been in the armor for a long time can make your skin pale

Flores: your correct. Let me guess knights here the same too

Elesis: depends

Ignia: you have a wedding ring on you

Flores: I was married. Brad died when the covenant attacked Cleveland Ohio back on planet earth long ago

Lu: i'm so sorry

Flores: it's fine. That was Long ago

Aisha looked at Ara & elesis. Ara in a relationship with Lynx hits her a bit hard. She placed a spell on him to protect him from demons didn't want to become like her brother did.

Elesis surprisingly has a crush on hunter. She left the hot springs.

Flores: I knew you couldn't wait

Elesis: look who's talking you got eyes on raven

To be continued:

Later