001 in conclusion

PETER PARKER has gone through a portal about 5 times in his life

The first time was after he died for 5 years. As soon as all the atoms of his body aligned together again Dr. Stephan Strange opened a portal on Titan to bring Peter, the Guardians and Strange to the final battle. That day he morned the loss of another of father figure.

The second to fourth times were apart of worst time of Peter Benjamin Parkers life. First his identity was revealed to the entire world, second Strange (though Peter will say it was his fault no matter what Daisy says) messed up the spell causing the multiverse to open. Then May died.... and to save the world Peter made Strange do a spell to make everyone in the world forget Peter Benjamin Parker ever existed.

That time was hard for Peter. Being so close yet so far from who you used to be. It true what they say. The five people closest to you are the ones that shape you. Despite this he continued to be the boy May Parker raised. 

May Parker wasn't Peter Parker's mother. Peter Parker wasn't May Parker's son, but if you asked anyone they were the more like mother and son then biological mothers and sons. May Parker was Peter Parker mother the same way Frigga was Loki's. Peter Parker will never forget what May Parker taught in the time he spent with her.

Meeting Daisy Johnson helped. Daisy was lost. Kinda. The defeat of the chronicoms was the last mission she went on her team. Her family. They see each other occasionally. Mostly Fitzsimmon because of Alya. While Kora and Daniel were still exploring the unknown universe Daisy wanted to come back to land. After two major appearances in the media the world welcome back Quake with a side hug.

Daisy didn't plan on running into to Peter. They first met while fighting Watch Dogs. The anti inhuman group started going after inhumans in broad daylight. Watching a teenager beat down the racist group was the highlight of Daisy week (although that free cinnamon roll was really good).

After that they saw each other often as both Quake and Spider-Man. Though when Daisy discover F.E.A.S.T and saw Peter there she knew two things. One was that Peter Parker was Spider-Man. And two Peter Parker was struggling. RAKS, Random Acts of Kindness was ingrained in Daisy brain from the orphanage. While Mary Sue hated this idea, Daisy Johnson lived her life by it.

Daisy helped Peter Parker in his normal life for week before offering him a place to stay. Peter Parker lived with Daisy Johnson for 2 months before telling her he's was Spider-Man. A lot of tears were shed that night. For Trip, Lincoln, and Coulson. For Ben, Tony and May. For Daisy Johnson and Peter Parker. The bond between Daisy and Peter was strengthened that day. J.Jonah Jameson hate for them being a duo brought them a lot of laughs.

The fifth time Peter Parker went through a portal was about an 30 seconds ago. Daisy and Peter were on patrol when a green portal appeared and a random guy came out. He didn't say a word. He lifted his hand and Quake and Spider-man were floating to the portal.