Chapter Six

"Umm Andy," Gareth tapped on Andy shoulder feeling incredibly awkward.

      He turned around and smiled, "Hey Gar what's up?" Gareth cringed at the nickname but continued.

      "I just wanted to know if you liked the movie?" Gareth asked, looking down at his feet.

     "It was SO cool! Especially when that guy got eaten," He stated, watching as a small smile appeared on Gareth's face, "we should do it again some time, watch another movie,"

     "Uh yeah sure," Gareth smiled, he had to admit Andy was kind of cute and kinda hot-... Wait WHAT. No he is just a friend… A Friend.

°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.

      Gareth was walking home with Eddie and Jeff that afternoon, after Jeff's house it was just him and Eddie. So Gareth decided to tell him about Andy… sort of.

      "Hey, have you ever liked someone?... More than a friend?" He stuttered, looking over to the older boy beside him.

      "Maybe," Eddie replied looking at Gareth suspiciously, "Why, does 'Gareth the Great' have a crush," he laughed.

       A picture of Andy formed in his mind, "Wha- NO!" He blushed once again looking down at the gray sidewalk as they were walking.

      "Gareth, you can tell me. I mean we've been friends since middle school," Eddie smiled seeing Gareth struggle to keep himself from blushing.

      "Eddie… I don't know if I can," Gareth frowned, if he really was gay would Eddie even still want to be friends with him?

      "You can tell me anything," he smiled, "I don't judge," Gareth knew he would never judge somebody else, Eddie was like that, maybe a bit crazy… ok a lot crazy. Buy still always Eddie nonetheless.

      "Eddie, I think like a boy…" Gareth said silently glancing up to see Eddie with a surprised look on his face.

      Just as Eddie opened his mouth to speak but Gareth spoke first, "Uhhh THIS IS MY HOUSE BYE!" He ran up his driveway waving to the stunned boy.

.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.

      Gareth was laying in bed, tears threatening to spill at any moment. He thought of Eddie's reaction which brang him back to reality, he couldn't like boy's. It wasn't ok, but he did.

       After half an hour of laying down he got and walked to his record player he grabbed a random record of his shelf and put it on… 'Boy's don't cry' by 'The Cure' that song sent Gareth back into a crying fit.

.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°

397 words
This Chapter is short but I will be writing more often now :] Bye!
(Btw the picture above is Gordie and Chris from Stand by Me! Best movie ever in my opinion so highly recommended!)