Chapter Five

(This Chapter contains spoilers for the movie Jaws)

It was the next day after school and Andy was on his way to Gareth's house. He started speed walking half way there in excitement, but stopped. This was what teenage girls did when they were excited to see their crush...

He tripped and fell down in Gareth's driveway and when he looked up Gareth was standing at his doorstep laughing, "You're pretty clumsy for a Basketball player, huh?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Andy held in a small laugh as well, getting up and walking to his shorter 'friend'..

°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.

"So what do you want to watch?" Gareth said tilting his head innocently looking from his movies to Andy.

"What do you have?" Andy questioned seeing his huge collection.

"Hum, The Goonies, Jaws, Stand by me, Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, Starwars?" He said looking through and picking out a few.

"I've never seen any of those," he said, slightly embarrassed about never even hearing about most of them.

"Well I get that your not a nerd but You've NEVER seen Jaws?!" Gareth said, incredibly shocked.

Andy though,"... nope,"

"That's a crime, how could you! It's so good!," he yelled, smiling, "Were watching Jaws, it's about a huge shark that eats people!"

Andy smiled, "that sounds awesome!" Gareth put the movie in to his T.V and sat down on his bed jestering for Andy to sit next to him.

.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°..°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°

(Movie time: The first kids death)

"NOOO!" Andy yelled, "not him! He was to young!" He pouted, as Gareth laughed.

"Don't worry he's just the first of many," He smirked at Andy.

"Oh well thanks, that helps!" He sulked turning back to the movie a worried look on his face still.

°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.

(Movie time: Quint's death)

"Jesus, that's a lot of blood!" Andy grinned, looking down at Gareth who had a wide smile one his face watching the man get torn apart by the Great White.

"Awesome isn't it?" Gareth smirked still watching the screen

"Yeah totally," He laughed.

°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°

After the movie it was over the two just sat there fir awhile, " so how was it, out of five stars?" Gareth broke the silence looking over to Andy waiting for an answer. Only to find the taller of the two laying down on his bed with his eyes closed.

Gareth smiled lightly looking at the boy sleeping peacefully, he laid down as well on the other side of his bed and closed his eyes drifting of into a peaceful sleep.

°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.

Gareth was the first of the two to wake up, he opened his eyes and shut them a few time before deciding to finally get up. After fully opening his eyes he attempted to move out of bed, but somthing stopped him and kept him in place.

He shifted in his position and turned around to be face to face with Andy, his arms were wrapped around Gareth's torso pulling him in closer too his body.

His face quickly turned a bright red and he wiggled out of Andy's hold, falling off of the bed making a thump noise. Which woke up the other boy.

Andy looked around confused as to where he was but then looked down to see Gareth on the floor, "Oh, hi," he smiled down at the shorter one, "why's your face so red?"

"Uh I just fell..." He stuttered looking down at the ground.

Andy laughed, "Hey, what time is it?" He asked looking over to see if Gareth had a clock by his bed, he saw the time, "WE HAVE SCHOOL IN FIFTEEN MINUTES!!!" He yelled.

"Oh shit!" He replied in a hurry to get up.

Andy quickly got out of bed and stumbled around for minute before looking over to Gareth, see him take off his shirt and throw it to the floor. He turned around to see Andy staring right at him. Andy's face turned as red as a tomato and he turned so his back faced the other boy, "Sorry, sorry!" He said.

.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.

The two arrived to school together ten minutes late which came with a lot of questions from other students. But they just ignored them and rushed to there separate classes.

698 words :))
Feel free to correct any of my spelling mistakes, auto correct is my best friend when wrighting this. good bye <3