Chapter One

Gareth and a few of the Hellfire club members were over at his house practicing for their next "concert" if you could even call it that. The drummer looked up in the middle of playing to find the Hawkins High jocks all walking towards the three of them. Gareth got up to approach, "Little early fellas, shows not till next week,"

     "Oh that was music you were playing?" One of the jocks commented earning a glare from the Hellfire club member.

     Jason stepped forward in front of the others and closer to Gareth, "Were looking for Eddie Munson, He's in this 'band' correct?" He emphasized 'band' as if it were poison in his mouth.

     "Why do you care?" Gareth asked, glaring at Jason.

     "That's our business." The jocks said coldly getting frustrated with the boy in front of him

     Gareth looked around and then stated sarcastically, "you do have eyes right? He's not here."

     Jason debated for a few seconds before colliding his fist into Gareth's unsuspecting face.

     The other Hellfire members rushed to help but were held back by Jason's friends as He practically threw Gareth into his drum set, smashing it to the floor.

     He then held him down and started crushing his hand into the cement flooring. One of Gareth's friends Jeff was yelling at Jason trying to get him to stop hurting his friend but he wasn't strong enough to get out of the jock's hold.

     "Where IS he!" Jason yelled, bringing his foot down harder on the boys hand. Gareth was now yelling in pain from his fingers being crushed.

     "DUSTIN!.."

     "What!?"

     "DUSTIN HENDERSON… Dustin Henderson looking for him.. maybe he found him!.." Gareth yelled painfully tears threatening to spill if held there for much longer.

     Jason stopped pushing so hard with his shoe but kept on his hand to keep him from moving anywhere then he spoke, "so, where can I find this so called Dustin Henderson?"

°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.

     Gareth laid in his bed with a pack of frozen green peas on his hand as ice to numb the pain. Looking down at his fingers he found most of them were purple and blue due to bruising. But he really had know clue about stuff like this.

     He mindlessly stared up at the ceiling hoping that the next day would be better than this one and wondering why everyone had been looking for his best friend none other then Eddie 'the freak' Munson.

°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.

     Gareth wasn't the only one looking up into their ceiling tonight, for Andy another one of the school jocks was up as well.

     He felt horrible for what he had done. For what Jason had done. Andy always liked Crissy of course she was always sweet and caring but Jason was really about to kill someone for her.

     He didn't know why but he decided to visit Gareth and help him with his hand, just for the day and only because he felt bad nothing more.

°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.

So that's chapter one 493 words which isn't alot but longer chapters will come in the future so thanks for reading :]