Comic Con

Throughout the week up until Thursday my cousins showed Trina and me the popular tourist attractions in Gatlinburg: Ripley's Believe it or not, The Village Shop, and The Rowdey Bear Mountain Coaster. They also showed us some of the attractions that were in Pigeon Forge: Titanic Museum, Alcatraz East Crime Museum, and the Castle of Chaos.

During all of our outings Tom and I kept in contact by texting each other with what we were doing that day and how it was going; just as if we were still writing to each other but in the 21st century way. He would give me behind the scenes sneak peaks and I would send him pictures of the places we went to and a couple pictures of my cousins and Trina so he would know what they look like (in case he was too full of anticipation and he wanted to look for us before we were to meet with him).

 ~~~Time Skip~~~

On Thursday us girls stayed in the house and didn't go anywhere, we spent the day just talking, catching up on old times, playing board games and card games so we could all have a fun way of getting more comfortable with each other (which by 'we' I of course mean my friend Trina and my cousins); we were all just so physically and mentally drained from being out and about everywhere with loads of people around us.   

Every night during the week we picked a different Tom Hiddleston movie to watch. That night we were watching the movie Kong: Skull Island.  As we were watching the movie Tom called me out of nowhere. I moved away from the couch so I wouldn't be interrupting the other girls watching the movie.

"Hey Y/n whats up?"

"Oh nothing much, just watching one of your amazing movies, what're you doing?"

"Oh not much either just rehearsing for the 'take over' tomorrow. I just had a question for you."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yes, my question is... How will I know who you are? Have you thought of a convenient way or some sort of secret way that only I know about in order for me to figure out who you are?"

"Uhm, yes actually I have thought about that. My thought process is that I would bring up a specific song to you and that's how you would know its me. Ever heard of the song I Love Rock 'n Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts?"

"Hmm, it sounds familiar, what do you think i am just some British guy from London that knows nothing of american rock music?"

"Uhhhhh... Nooo?"

"Ehehehe. I'm just teasing you my... friend. So what are you going to sing it to me or something?"  he said with an odd pause before saying the word friend.

"Ah aha, No! No that is not what I meant. If I did that people would be looking at me like I belong in a mental hospital!"

"Ehehehehe! Yes of course it would sound quite crazy of you to start singing to me out of nowhere!" he laughed.

I laughed along with him —I mean his laugh is so cute and contagious that I don't think anyone can resist it— "Yeah no, it would be very odd! People would definitely be thinking that I am crazy and madly in love with you or something! Hahaha!" A blush creeped its way to my cheeks as I said that.

"Well, that actually makes me want to tell you something." He said with his voice inquiring that he was gonna step over a line that we hadn't yet talked about.