The Response

After about 3 weeks of checking the mail everyday and counting up the days. It finally came! It was a Friday afternoon, after work I had pulled in the driveway, got out of the car and went to check the mail and there it was. The responding letter from Tom Hiddleston Holy crap Batman! I can not believe it! Here it is! Right here in my hands! A real authentic envelope with the handwriting of Tom Hiddleston! And with a letter to go along with it! I screamed to myself in my head, too excited and shocked out of my damn mind to do anything else but just stand in front of the mailbox. I ran into the house nearly body slamming myself through the door cause I didn't wait for it to be fully open before trying to go in it, (Thank goodness I get off work the earliest so no one is home when I get there). I ran into my room and let out the most fan girlish scream I have ever done in my life "OMG OMG OMG!! IT'S FINALLY HERE! I CAN'T FREAKING' BELIEVE IT!!I stopped to take a big dramatic breath THE ONE, THE ONLY MR. TOM HIDDLESTON WROTE TO ME, ME Y/N L/N! *SCREECHES*" I fell to the floor and let out a very content yet exhausted sigh —screaming can take a lot out of a person ya know?— I just layed on the floor for a lil while to soak it all in; once I had soaked in happened I sat up then walked over to the kitchen counter to sit and video call my cousins on our group chat, after that annoying snapchat video chime that no one really likes, rung a couple of times Raven picked up.

"Hey, y/n what's up?" she asked.

"Nothing much, I got exciting news!" It written all over my face, she could tell I was high off something but couldn't quite figure out why yet.

"Where's Luna?"

"Oh, she's out with mom right now, I don't know what time they'll be back... so what was the exciting news? Or do you want to wait til' she comes back?" she said, looking at me waiting for a response.

"Ah, you know what, it is pretty exciting news —I flashed her a quick look at the corner of the envelope as to give her a hint about what I wanted to talk about, along with my eyes squeezed shut and a squealing smile on my face— so I wanna wait for Luna, if that's alright with you?" I had a 'please forgive me for extending the suspense' look that I was hoping would work. It did.

When Raven saw the flash of something white she knew immediately what it was that's having me high on excitement. "Noo, no way! That's impossible! It can't be! Is that what I think it is?!" She said, her face looking like someone had just gifted her something really valuable. 

"Well that depends, if you think it is an envelope full of cash that was randomly put on my doorstep asking me to do shady things, then, no, sorry you're incorrect. But if you think it is an envelope containing a very special something from a very special someone... then you would be correct." I said to egg her on and make her scooch closer to the phone. She looked at her phone expectantly thinking I was gonna just tell her what she already knew rather than making her wait to see if her suspicion was right.

After waiting for like 10 seconds and me not telling her anything she spoke"You're gonna make me wait til Luna shows up aren't you? Ugh, so rude. You know if it wasn't for me we wouldn't even be doing this right now!" throwing her arm up in the air then, crossing her arms like a toddler.

"But of course, my dear cousin, How could I ever forget that it is YOUR  fault that I have been going through all this torture and anxiety! So yes, I'm going to make you wait, so I can make the torture even in whatever way I can!" I said as I winked with the peace sign by my eye.

"Alright fine, whatever, you can be so mean sometimes you know that right?" She said her face still pouty and her arms crossed like a little toddler.

"Oh, yes, I know I am the absolute worst 'Miss Queen of Mean' should we just talk about whatever then? While we wait for Luna to join us?"