Chapter 13: The Accident

."I turned up the radio in the car. Fall Out Boy was on so I started singing along  with the radio,

I don't know where you're going,

But do you got room for one more troubled soul

I don't know where I'm going,

But I don't think I'm coming home

And I said, I'll check in tomorrow if I don't wake up dead

This is the road to ruin and we're starting at the end

Say, yeah

Let's be alone together

We could stay young forever

Scream it from the top of your lungs, lungs, lungs

Say, yeah

Let's be alone together

We can stay young forever

We'll stay young, young, young, young, young

Uh, uh, uh, uh-oh

Uh, uh, uh, uh-oh

Uh, uh, uh, uh-oh

Uh, uh, uh, uh-oh

Cut me off, I lost my track

It's not my fault, I'm a maniac

It's not funny anymore, no it's not

My heart is like a stallion, they love it more when it's broken

Do you wanna feel beautiful, do you wanna, yeah

I'm outside the door so let me in we can go back and

play pretend....

Ring...Ring...Ring...

I looked down from the road for like 2 seconds and grabbed the phone. It was Roman calling I quickly picked up my phone to answer., ready to tell him the good news.

Roman: Hi you there?

Me: yeah

Roman: Where are you at?

As I looked up my life literally flashed before my eyes. All of a sudden the car was upside down, and I felt like all my breath was taken away from me. I tried to swerve and save my self from the very close cliff, but it didn't work.

 As I was dangling on cliff scared to move all I could do was think back to the car accident I had been in when I was a little girl. I could here Roman through the phone yelling "Brittney, are you ok. Are you there, but I couldn't reach the phone it had flown to the other side of the car. I yelled with what I figured was the last breaths I might take "Roman, help the car flipped, it's going to fall of the cliff" I heard him yell "Stay calm I'm sending someone your going to be alright just don't close your eyes.Just tell me where you are. "  "I'm just of highway 331, on exit 28" I could barley choke out the words. I was going to die and I would never fulfill the dreams I had wanted to. I'd never have a family, i'd never see Roman's beautiful eyes looking into mine again. I had to tell him before it was too late. If I was going to never see him again, never be in this world again. These were the perfect last words, if I could get them out. "Roman, I'm not going to make it, but before I go I have to tell you something."

"No, don't say that, your going to make it. Everything's going to be fine, just stay calm."
"Roman, I love you, it's always been you, before all the drama. Your my one and only, forever and always. I never want anybody else in life but you. I love you roman. I'm sorry for everything."

It was getting harder to breath. I felt like my chest was collapsing. Just close your eyes, and you won't be afraid. You'll see Roman again one day. He'll find someone else that loves him like I do. That can give him everything he deserves in life. Let him go. I convinced myself, and ever so carefully closed my eyes. I was ready to go I told Roman I loved him, my time is up.

Hey guys!!! I am so sorry I haven't updated in forever and that this chapter is so short. I'll update again as soon as I can. It's been very stressful going back to school, and I have lots of homework that I should probably be doing but I wanted to give you guys an update. I have other books I've been working on so I hope that all of you guys will enjoy those when I publish them. One is WWE and the other two aren't but I got ideas and wanted to turn them into books. Again, I'm so sorry. I'll do my very best to do better on updating, and feel free to comment or message me on here if you have ideas about what should happen next. Or if you guys have a book idea that you'd like me to write and ill put your name on it and give credit out to you. Or if you just need someone to talk too I'm here. Thank you so much my loyal readers. You guys are amazing. I love you all bunches!!! :)

P.S. Try to keep the comments appropriate. Meaning no cursing or inappropriate sexually mature comments. I'd really appreciate it. I'd don't use that style of writing in my books because I'm not comfortable with and don't use it in real life, nor do I want it in the comment sections of my books. Thank you.