Chapter 10: Thinking about the Decision

I knew I needed to talk to them both and see which one really liked me more. So, I called Roman and told him we needed to talk. We decided to meet for lunch at Luigi's. When I got there of course Roman had some flowers for me. I said thanks and gave him a hug.

"I've been thinking constantly but it's still so hard. I just don't wanna lose you both. I don't like you two just because your wrestlers.For instance your loving, romantic, sweet, strong but have sensitiveness. Your amazing and no matter what I chose don't forget that please cause' i'm not here to break either of your hearts and i couldn't live with myself if I did," I said in a concerned voice putting my hands on my face, trying to hold back the tears.

"It's ok. I would wait for you a thousand years if I had to.  No matter what as long as your happy i'll be fine in time. I know there's no one out there as amazing as you but i will find somebody else a quarter way close to you if you don't pick me. Don't get me wrong though. I do like you a lot and want you to pick me but it's your decision," Roman said in a sympathetic voice grabbing my hands from my face and holding them in his.

"Thanks, you have no idea how much that means to me. It's just hard. You know I just don't the wrong choice and mess up everything but I do like you a lot." I said in a thankful voice leaving my hands attached to Romans.

We finished lunch and I hugged him goodbye. I then went back to the hotel room and got a good night's sleep which was rare at this point.

*The Next Morning*   I woke up and called john while drinking some coffee I had made. We decided to meet for dinner at Lucques (this fancy new Italian place).

*5 hours later*

I got ready for dinner and went downstairs. John was all dressed up. He looks so handsome. We got in the car and headed to the restaurant.  When we got there we both ordered and decided we needed to talk.

"So, does this mean you picked me over Roman."

"Well, no exactly. I just decided I needed to talk to you both to see who I really wanted to be with."

"Ok, but I just want you to know your amazing and i think I am in love with you."

"Thanks, I just don't know. There is one thing that bothers me about you."

"Oh, well what is it that bothers you about me. I really want to know."

"You want be mad."

"No, of course not how could i be mad at someone as beautiful as you."

I let out a flirty laugh and small smile. "Thanks. What bothers me is that you don't want to ever get married again or have kids. I want those things eventually."

"Look, I just have been married before and it didn't go very well. I just want to be with you forever without having to worry about marriage or kids, isn't that at all possible."

I took a deep sigh. "No, i'm sorry but I just can't give up on marriage and kids. It's one of the things I have always wanted in life."

We finished dinner and we got in the car and headed back to the hotel.

"I call you soon John and tell you what I decided."

I gave john a hug and said goodnight. I opened the door and flopped down on the bed in exhaustion and frustration.