Chapter 4: 1 Down 1 To Go!!!

Why don't we go to Olive Garden tomorrow I heard that their food is amazing, Roman said politely and charmingly.

Sure that sounds nice, I commented.

So I'll pick you up tomorrow at 8:00 if that's OK with you, roman said to me

I could fill the chills on my body. thought to myself  'am going out with roman riegns.' OK I then said in a sort of rushy way. Oh and I'm staying at the Western Inn at 57th street, I'll meet you in the lobby! I added.

Great, roman responded

We both said our goodbyes and I headed to the car I saw that Erin was already there.

I have been waiting for you for 30 minutes where were you, Erin hollered

I was with john cena and then Roman reigns..... Roman and I are going on a date tomorrow at 8:00 to olive garden, I said very excitely

WOAH..WHAT..HOW...WHEN....WHERE...WHHYYYY... Erin said very confused.

I'll explain it to you later, I said in a very tired voice.

Erin and I got into the car and headed to the hotel. BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!! I heard the alarm clock i clicked dismiss. I got up out of the bed and saw Erin standing over me and staring. 

Good mORNING eRIN, I said in a drowsey voice.

Well.... Come on--- tell me everything about how you scored a date with Roman Riegns.

Ok..Ok, I said still kinda drowsey. 

I then explained everything to Erin and I also told her about John and I.....

OMG We have to go get you a brand new smokin hot dress to wear to your date, Erin said very loudly.

ok, I said sarcasticly

I then got up and got ready to go to town along with Erin. We went to the mall there and saw a very large boutique with amazing dresses. After trying on dress aftre sress after dress. I finally found the one, it was black (roman reigns faveriote color) , classy, but still a little showy. I looked at the time and saw it was already 6:00. Did we really shop for 4 hours? I rushed to the counter and paid for the dress and headed back to the hotel with Erin. It was about 6:45 when I got there. I immeditaly started getting ready. I did my make-up, hair , and put on my jelrwrly, dress, & shoes. I went down to the lobby and I saw Roman there holing about 30 roses. I walked over to him.

"Wow you look amazing and that dress is my faverite color!" Roman said in a flirty voice while handing me the roses.

"Thanks that tuxe looks breathtaking and thanks for the flowers," I said in the same voice.

"Are you ready to go on our date," Roman said trying no to sound desperate.

"Yeah," I said in a cute voice while smiling.

Roman and I then headed to his car. He was such a gentleman. He opened the door to the car for me.

                                                                         30 Minutes Later

We finally got to the resteraunt (Olive Garden) and Roman opened the door for me as the waiter lead us to our table. We sat down across from each other and the waiter asked us what we wanted we both got a Margarita (lime) and lasagna. We chatted while we ate and when we were done Roman grabbed the bill and sat a 10 dollar tip on the table. We walked out and headed to the car, and my favorite song came on (just dance- lady gaga) I started to sing not even thinking about the fact that Roman was in the car RIGHT BESIDE me. Roman looked over at me and put his hand on mine. It felt perfect.

Then he said, " you have a beautiful voice."

I gave him a flirty smile and said thanks. When we were finally at the hotel. Roman got out of the car and walked over to open my door. He walked me to my room and right before i opened the door with my key. He grabbed my arm, pushed me against the wall and kissed me. His lips were so soft and it felt like the perfect kiss ever......................................

You know we should do this again sometime roman said while pulling away. Yeah we should i said back trying not to blush. We exchanged phone numbers and said our goodbyes.

*Sorry this chapter was sooo long I had a lot of details!!!! :)*