Chapter 11: Finally Decided

*the next morning*

I woke up feeling horrible about my conversation with John last night. I really liked him but I wanted more from life than he did like marriage and kids. Roman and I we connected and both want mostly the same thing out of life. John and I had a small connection but I can't get over him not wanting marriage or kids at some point in life. Plus when Roman and I kissed I felt like Cinderella and I felt fireworks. I think I wanna be with Roman but I need to reassure myself. So, I decided to call him.

~Phone Conversation~

ring...ring...ring..

Roman: Hello

Me: Umm.. Hi. It's Brittney.

Roman: Oh... Are you calling to tell me your decision?

Me: Well not exactly... I think I know who I want to be with but I want to talk to you both again, to be sure I am making the right choice.

Roman: Oh well who are you leaning toward right now?

Me: I can't tell you. Let's just say it's a secret.

Roman: Ok... well do you want me to come over to your room to talk?

Me: Yeah that would be great.

Roman: Why don't I bring some food. What kind would you like?

Me: Ok thanks and Chinese would be good if you eat that.

Roman: Great... Bye... See you in about an hour. I live kinda far away.

Me: Ok..Bye... See you soon

beep...beep...beep..

~End of Phone Conversation~

I sat the phone down and started to clean up. I made the bed, picked up any clothes that were on the floor, grabbed and washed my dishes, and vacuumed the floor. By the time I had finished all that 20 minutes had passed. I ran to the shower. About 15 minutes later I hopped out and dried off. I picked out a cute outfit and put it on: a white and pink floral dress, some com-fie heels, and a little bit of jewelry. Then, I curled my hair, put on some light natural looking makeup, and lastly put some deodorant, perfume, & lotion. When I was finally done with everything I looked over at the clock and it read 7:55 so with only about 5 or less minutes left I took one last look in the mirror "perfect" I uttered to myself and popped in a romance/comedy/action movie that I personally loved. Then, I hear a knock on the door and walked at a fastish pace and opened the door. Roman was standing in my doorway with a wide smile. "Hi" Roman said starting the conversation.

"Hi, come on in"

Roman walked in and sat on the coach.

"I've got a good movie in and I'll go grab the popcorn and soda out the kitchen."

"Ok I'll grab a blanket"

Once we had everything done Roman and I sat down and played the movie. Once we got cold Roman pulled the blanket off the back of the coach and layed it over us. Roman put his arm around me, I lay my head on his chest, and Roman pulled me close. It was absoulty perfect.

"I think I made my decision Roman"

"Well, I think I might know who you picked"

"I want to be with you. I'm just a scared I might end up getting hurt. Your basically like a celebrity and I know that you could be with any girl you want why am I so special."

"Look, I would never hurt you. I care too much about you to do to that."

"Exacatly, why do you care so much about me. Every other relashionship I have had has failed because suddenly I wasn't good enough for the persin I was dating. How could I ever be good enough for you."

"I not like those other guy's I am in love with you and nothing you say could ever change that. You are beautiful, smart, caring, and you make me belive that I can do anything I set my mind to.  You are  one of the best things to happen to me in a very long time and I don't want to lose you."

"You really mean that"

"Yes I love you"

"I love you too"

Roman wiped the tears off my face and pulled me into a long kiss. We continued watching the movie nestled up under the cover.  We winded up falling asleep on the coach for the night before we finished the movie.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up refreshed and feeling amazing.  Then, I realized that Roman wasn't there. BANG! I heard from the kitchen, so I got up and ran to the kitchen and found Roman making breakfast.

"What happened in here"

"Babe, it's ok I just dropped a pot"

"Oh, why didn't you wake me up"

"You looked so peaceful and you had a long, emotional night. I wanted to do something nice so I made breakfast. Just Sit." Roman said with a smile

"Ok, thanks. I am really happy I picked you."

"I am happy you picked me too."

"Serves up" Roman replied as he sat a plate of eggs, bacon, and grits in front of me along with a side of toast and some coffee.

"Thanks, it looks amazing."

Roman sat down and we ate together talking and laughing. Then, I got up to put my plate in the sink but of course Roman grabbed it and put it in there for me along with his plate.

"Umm... Roman I am going to meet John somewhere to tell him that I didn't pick him"

"Let me go with you in case he tries to pull anything"

Don't worry I got." I said slight giggle.

"Ok be safe and I love you."

"Love you too I'll call you late"

Roman hugged and kissed me goodbye and left.