Chapter 9: A Little Time To Relax

*The Next Morning*

I woke up restless. I still didn't kniw what to do so I decied to have a night out with a friend erin made that she introducted me to (Emma). I called her up on the phone.

-Phone Conversatation-

RING... RING... RING...

Brittney: Hey Emma. It's Brittney Erin's Friend..... Anyways I have a lot ln my mind and some very hard desions to make and Erin went back home so I don't know what to do. I think I just need a night out on the town to relax and let loose and I was wondering if we and a few friends -yours or mine- could go out and have some fun at like a club or something.

Emma: Erin told me abiut Joh and Riman. They are both really cute. She showed me pictures.Did the they find out abot each other?

Brittney: Yes, they aren't mad at me but more at each other and it is so stressful. I just hope I make the right choice cause I am completely lost and directionless on this.

Emma: Calm Down and Breath. Whatever choice you make will be right as long as you follow what's inside your heart.

brfittney: I know it's just really tuff because they are both so great. Thanks for being here for me while Erin is gone. Your an amazing friend and I could never repay you for this but I can always try. Just know I am here if you need me as well.

Emma: I know but right now you need me. So, i will come over and we can hang out and talk. Then, we can head to this new night club called Swagger. I heard it's amazing and they have a great DJ. We can big party van that you rented if it's ok with you. Oh, and if at all possible bring some if the divas you meet and became friends with. They could help us get in the club quick like and I love to meet them.

Brittney: Yeah that sounds great. I'll tell trhe "Girls" to meet us down at the lobby. I think about 6 or 7 would be interedd in coming out and having a good time.

Emma: Alriht, I'll be gthere soon.

Brittney: Ok see you soon M.

*END OF CONVERSATATION*

After my conversatation with Emma I called up Paige, Aj, Brie, Nikki, Noami, Rosa, Natalya, Alicia, and Cameron. NOami is bringing Jimmy but that's fine. He won't hurt anything. So, everyone can go but Nikki because she has some meeting and then she wants to do some shopping after it's over but so she could come and meet us there if she got done early. A few minutes after I was done with that Emma came through the door. We talked and watched a few movies. Finally, we started getting ready. Emma brought me a gorgeous dress to borrow. White and sparkley is definely my color. After that we went down and all the girls were waiting. They looked amazing. We got in the van and I let Emma drive us to the club because I had no clue where it was. We had so much fun and partied all night. It was amazing. I went back to the hotel and went to bed. When I woke up the next morning I decided I needed to think about it and make my choice.