Chapter 6: Another Date

Did I just see John Cena walk out of here when your date was last night, Erin said over excitedly.

I then explained everything and she was so excited for me. I put on a casual but cute outfit and some light natural looking makeup. I had planned on going on the date with Roman and then choose who I liked better him or john. I told Erin bye and headed to the lobby. I saw Roman in a light gray shirt and jeans. He looked hot no matter what he wore. He complemented me and we headed out the door ~holding hands~ and went to the car. When we got to the movie Roman paid for our tickets. He asked what I kind of popcorn and soda I wanted. He got me exactly what I asked for and some candy. I replied thanks and we headed toward the movie. We watched and it winded up being a lot better than I expected. We left the movie and Roman surprised me with a picnic under the stars. It was so romantic. After we ate the food and looked up at the stars for a while. Roman put a CD in the CD player in his car and turned it up. Omg it was a slow song. We danced for like 30 minutes. Roman managed to seek three kisses before the night was over with. Two on the lips and one on the cheek. He took me to the hotel room and invited me to wwe again. He wouldn't no francer. I said I would go to raw with him even though I was kinda worried about seeing john there and having to explain everything to him and roman.

Sorry know this chapter was relatively short. will try to make the next one longer.

:)