Chapter 2: Finally Here!

"Omg we are finally here Erin" I screamed.

"I know it's unbelievable" Erin screamed back.

As we walked toward the areana I realized I had stepped on something. I looked down and saw two backstage passes and then I looked around me and nobody was around. Erin and I glared at each other with a devious look in our eyes. Erin picked up the passes and put them in here purse. We keep walking being I was thinking the same thing. Erin and I walked into the arena and showed the guard our tickets. He then directed us to our seates. thought to myself  wow am actually at wwe. It was finally starting. It felt like forever. The first match was John Cena vs. Russev of course I was routing for John Cena. Then, It was Roman Reigns vs. Daniel Bryan I was kinda routing for both of them but a little more for Roman Riegns. OMG.... Triple H is comfronting Sting. The last match of the night was Nikki Bella vs. Paige. After watching all the matches we headed backstage and showed the guards our passes we went back and started searching for some superstars and divas. We found Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Erick Rowen, Ryback, Jimmie Uso, Jay Uso, Damien Mizdall, Dean Ambrose, R-Truth, Shamus, Nikki Bella, Paige, Brie Bella, Natalya, Eva Marie, Rosa Mendes, Naomi, Cameron, and Summer Rae. The only wrestler's erin and i haven't meet is John Cena and Roman Riegns.

*SORRY----- I know this was a short chapter I just didn't have a lot of details about the fastlane matches..... There should be more details in the next chapter :) sorry again-------------------------------