Chapter 9 - City Exploration

Start from the beginning

"W-wait!" Kiana suddenly grabbed Glynne's wrist as she began to drag him. The boy was obviously quite surprised by her actions and protested a bit. However, it seemed like she doesn't hear him. He had no choice but to just let her be for now.

@@@@@@@@@

After a few minutes of getting dragged along, a tall girl with long black hair was on sight.

"Mei!" Kiana immediately called for her as Mei turned her head towards her. However, she couldn't help but furrow her eyebrows upon seeing her friend dragging someone. And judging by his expression, seemed like he got dragged by force. "Mei, look who I found."

"Kiana... Don't you think it's rude to just drag a person against their will?" Mei immediately scolded her friend. She can't help but sigh as she turned to face Glynne and bowed her head. "Glynne, I hope Kiana didn't troubled you... Kiana, you should apologized too."

"N-no... No need for that. She isn't troubling me in any way." Glynne replied in a flustered tone as waved his hand.

"Really?" Mei asked to make sure as Glynne nodded his head. She was a bit relieved by it but the main perpetrator seemed quite distracted as she was looking around the place. Looking at her, Mei once again sighed. "Well if ever Kiana troubles you, feel free to say it to me."

"I'll keep it in mind." Glynne replied.

"By the way Mei, where's Bratya?" Kiana asked as she can't see a certain silver-haired girl around.

"Here" Someone suddenly spoke from behind as this made Kiana jump a bit. She immediately turned around to see the silver-haired girl holding two bubble tea on her hands.

"W-when did you get here?" Kiana asked.

"Just now." Bronya replied as she walked over to Mei. "Big sister Mei, here."

"Ah, thanks." Mei said as received the drink.

"Wait, there's none for me." Kiana protested seeing that Mei was the only one who was given a bubble tea.

"Bronya did not expect for Kiana-idiotka to arrive this fast." Bronya replied as she took a little sip of her drink. "Bronya thought that Kiana would get lost."

"What do you think of me? A kid?"

"Are you not?" Bronya immediately replied to Kiana's question.

"Alright you two, stop right there." Mei, as per usual, interjected between the two before it escalated. "Since this started with this drink. I'll be sharing mine with Kiana."

"Eh, are you sure Mei?" Kiana asked the black-haired girl.

"I don't really mind. Besides this is a lot for me." Mei replied as she completely missed by what her friend meant.

Kiana did a little gut pose in secret as Bronya quickly realized that Kiana has basically secured an indirect kiss from Mei. She wanted to stop her but since Mei was okay with it, she had no other choice.

Meanwhile, Glynne felt like he was out of place as he decided to blend into the background. He just watched the girls chat with each other, wondering what he was exactly doing here. He even thought of just leaving without any word but that would be quite rude of him so he decided against it.

As he was lost in his own thoughts, he suddenly felt someone tugging on his shirt. He looked down to see Bronya staring at him with her silver eyes.

"Does subject Glynne want some too?" Bronya asked as she offered her drink. "Bronya does not mind sharing some."

Glynne looked at the drink as he never had one before. He could tell that it was probably sweet and as someone who liked sweet stuff, he kinda want to try it. However...