I heard the jolt of the gas nozzle shut off. I heard Steele give it a few more pumps before putting the nozzle back into its holster. I felt my stomach grumble and growl with hunger. I saw two dollars in Steele's front cupholder. I unbuckled myself, grabbed the currency, and opened the door to the outside. Immediately after getting out, I stretched my legs and cracked my back.

"Steele, I'm gonna get something to eat. I'll be back." I said with a sleepy, low groan. "Okay, just hurry. We're half an hour away, and it's twelve right now. Check on Caspar, too. He's been in there for a while now." He said, slightly annoyed. "Okay, will do." I jogged into the gas station, greeted by the ding when I opened the door. I gave a small smile to the woman behind the counter. She just looked at me intently. I rounded the corner to the snack aisle. I found Caspar, staring at all the salty and sweets snacks. "Have you been here this whole time trying to find something?" He jumped a little when I spoke. "Oh yeah. I can't even decide. There's just so many things that can make me fat, it's overwhelming." He said smiling. I chuckled a little bit. I saw a to-go cup of Nutella with sticks and grabbed it almost immediately on sight.

"Well hurry up. Steele's getting impatient." I turned on my heels to go pay. As soon as I round the corner, I collided with another person. I dropped my Nutella and cursed. "Shit! Sorry, that was my fault." I looked up and saw a soft face with light blue eyes. His long, dirty blonde hair was smoothed to the right. He was about as tall as me.

"Oh no, that's my fault, mate." He had a thick British accent. And, he was pretty tone. He crouched down and picked up my Nutella. "Here you are." He handed me the Nutella and moved past me. "Thanks." I said.

"Troye, how far are we from the camp?" Caspar asked. I was about to respond until I heard another voice from behind me. "Camp? You guys are going to a camp? What camp?" It was that guy I just ran into. I turned around, slightly wondering why he was asking. Caspar responded. "It's called the Graceffa Teen Summer Camp." he said with enthusiasm, but with shyness. The other guy's face lit up. "No way! I'm going there, too!" He spoke towards Caspar. He extended his hand out to shake.

"I'm Joe."

"Uhh...hi. I'm Caspar." Caspar moved to shake his hand.

"Have you guys been before?" Joe asked.

"Um-uh...I-" Caspar stuttered.

I smiled. "No, we haven't. Although, it seems fun!" I exclaimed.

"It really is fun. Well, I've got to pee. I'll see you guys there!" He gave a light smile then turned on his heels into the back of the store. I can't believe Caspar's reaction to him. He was flustered. He stared at this Joe guy until he turned a corner out of the aisle. "Caspar." I called out. "Caspar."

"Huh?'

"You ready to go?"

"Oh-umm....yeah uh, I'm ready." His cheeks began to flush.

I smiled even wider. "Caspar, I didn't think you were-"

"Let's just go." he said with anger and sadness in his voice. I darted past me and walked out of the gas station. Dammit. I made him really uncomfortable. I shook my head and moved towards the cashier to pay for my Nutella. After gathering the change, I walked out into the fill-up area and walked towards Steele's car. I heard a voice from behind me. "See you there, mate!" It was Joe. He waved at me with a smile on his face as he moved towards his respective car. "See you there, Joe!" I yelled and waved back. I turned back around and got to the car. I opened the car door and slid into the seat, slamming the car door shut.

"What took you so long, and who were you waving to?" Steele asked.

"Well, I was waving at a guy who's going to the camp as well. His name's Joe. He's also the reason why we took longer. Ain't that right Caspar?" I said, elbowing him.

"Shut up, Troye." he said. he said with such hostility and embarrassment. I realized I shouldn't have said the last part, but oh well.

"Whatever. Let's just go before we're late for registration." Steele said with annoyance. He put the key into the ignition and turned on the car. He pulled out of the gas station and onto the highway as I tore into my sinfully delicious Nutella.
___________________________________
A/N: Hey guys!

Sorry that I took a while, but update.

Also sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. I wrote most of the just now.

New cover. You like? I like.

Shoutout to @creative-mishaps for getting 50k+ READS ON HER FANFIC AIRPLANES!!! Plus, she made it so hard to write this chapter without laughing and making my nonexistent abs hurt.

I NEED Y'ALL'S (two apostrophes?) OPINIONS. Should I begin a Tronnor or Jaspar One-Shots book? Comments what you think.

I think that's all I have sooooooo....

COMMENT
FAVORITE
LOVE IT
Love you guys! (I also need a name for you guys, idk what)
-Dylan ❤️