CHAP 2|| Fire Dragon, Monkey and Bull

(Your outfit just in your color, and you have it until there is another picture of clothing.)

~3rd Pov~

A big church/castle in white is the Magic Council building, and its name is ERA. "Those idiots from Fairy Tail have gone and done it again, this time they destroyed an entire port!" A man said standing on a little magic circle and the little magic circle was on a big magic circle. "What's the matter with them?" Another man with a deep voice said. "I quite like those bunch of fools, personally." A man with blue hair and a tattoo on his right eye said.

"Mhm they may behave like fools, but they've assembled many wizards of talent and ability." An old man with a wired hat, said and is quite small. "Yes that's true." Some other person said. "I think we should leave them be, after all if it wasn't for those fools, think how boring this world would be." The man with blue hair and a tattoo by his right eye said.

~Y/n POV~

Me, Lucy, Natsu and Happy were outside of the Fairy Tail building. it was big but not huge you know. "Welcome to Fairy Tail." Happy said. while flying in the air. I'm here, in front of the guild. Dad and Mom. I'm finally gonna be a member of Fairy Tail. I thought and looked down. A tear ran down my cheek but I looked up and smiled at the guild.

"We made it back alive!!!" Natsu yelled and kicked the door. "We are home." Happy said cheerful. That's one way of opening the door. I tought and sweat dropped. We walked in and many people greeted them. "I heard you went all out in Hargeon-" A man said but was cut off by Natsu kicking him in the face. sending him flying and crashing some tables and chairs. "Why would you do that?" Lucy said, shocked.

What did the chairs and tables ever did to you? I thought and sighed. "You lied about that Salamander! I'm gonna kick your butt!" Natsu said angrily. "Don't get mad at me! I'm not the one to blame here! I Just passed the rumor that I heard." The guy said angry at Natsu. "It was just some romers?" Natsu said. "You wanna fight?" The guy asked, more angry now than before. "Let's go!" Natsu said and attacked the man. He was sending many people in the air with some tables, drinks and some chairs.

"Now, now, Natsu I think you need to ca-" Happy said, got cut off by a person landing on him and sanding him off the table he was sitting on. Then everyone began to fight each other and making chaos everywhere. Why is everyone fighting everyone here? "So. Natsu finally made it back. Huh?" Someone said who had black/blue hair and had no clothes on except his boxer. Why is he almost nacked!!

"Is time to settle things, once for all!" He said and was going to join the fight. "Gray your clothes." Some women said while drinking. So that his name, Gray. He is kind of cute even though he is almost nacked... What is wrong with me? I just saw him for the first time and I think he is cute. "I don't have time for that!" He said, angry.

"You see. I don't date men here because they don't have class." She said and drank a barrel with wine or beer in it. Lucy looked shocked and then at me. "Hole shit! She is a heavy drinker." I said and looked at her then at Lucy. "That's you when you're drinking." She said with a straight face. "What are you talking about, I don't drink that much." I said angry and looked at her. "You really think so?" I asked my sister. She just nodded.

"Come on here and fight me Natsu!" Gray yelled and kicked someone to the side. "Not until you put some clothes on." He said back. Then a huge man walked in. "All this crying and whining before noon? What a bunch of babies!" He said and crossed his arm. "I am a real man, you wanna me to prove it to ya?!" He said and showed some muscles. "I can't believe that he is encouraging them." I said and sighed. Natsu and Gray punched him, sending him flying to where people were fighting.