chapter 5

Hello people

I'm currently dealing with writer's block on this story but here's what I could come up with. Also this is a short chapter.

I think I'm going to make oneshots in a different book but not sure yet. The oneshots won't be only this they will be of other fandoms.

==================================

<skip a few days--Scar's POV>

"JIMMY!!" I yell while walking up to him. He had a sly smile, "Well hello to you too, need something?" I stop in front of him and cross my arms, "Yes actually, have you seen a gray and white appaloosa anywhere," "No why?" "Really, well a little bird told me you had it." "You mean the pesky bird, aka your boyfriend," he started laughing, I felt my face heat up.

<Scott> "Jimmy, are you picking on Scar," He walked over to Jimmy and started poking his cheek.

<Jimmy> "Maybe," he continued laughing as Scott poked him.

<Scar> "OK ok love birds, I'm just looking for my horse...Scott, have you seen it?" He stopped poking Jimmy and looked at me.

<Scott> "No sorry Scar I haven't"

<Jimmy> "we're not 'love birds'" he made air quotes. Me and Scott started laughing.

<Scar> "to be fair you did call Grian my boyfriend so-"

<Jimmy> "SHUT UP!!"

<time skip>

<Grian's POV>
I walked into the panda reserve, it was quiet, except for the panda noises, of course. "Why does he like you guys so much?" It tilted its head and looked at me, "why...why do I feel...I don't know how I feel about him..." I held my hands close to my chest and looked at my feet, "Scar is one of my bestfriends...is it ok to- to like him...FFUU-," "Someone's catching feelings," I looked up and slowly turned around. Scar was leaning on the entryway along with Scott standing beside him, "Scar...Scott did-did you hear what I said?" I was red and I knew it, he walked toward me and stopped. "G-" He didn't finish his sentence before he hugged me, placing his head on my shoulder, arms around my shoulders. I froze and...I don't know why. I brought my hands from my chest to wrap them around his chest, placing my head on his shoulder. It wasn't awkward silence, it was comfortable silence.

<Scott's POV>
THIS IS ADORABLE!!!! OMG!!! Ok ok, calm down Scott. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, when I opened them they were still hugging.  I moved so I can see both of their sides. They moved enough to look at each other but not separate,

<Scar> "I did hear what you said and-mhm" Grian covered his mouth. (Not this time people...I was tempted tho)

<Grian> "Scar, I- I'm not mad you heard it...just embarrassed," he gained an embarrassed smile, removing his hand from Scar's mouth. Scar had a soft smile.

<Scott> "This is adorable, I'm going to be honest," I smiled and crossed my arms. They both looked at me and went red, I think they forgot I was here. Grian buried his face in Scar's chest, making an embarrassed whimpering sound.

<Scar> "Scott can I talk to G alone please?" He placed his hand on the back of Grian's head playing with his hair.

<Scott> "Yeah I'm going to annoye someone else then. See you two soon." And with that I waved good bye and left them to them selves...or did I ;]