Theyna

Or as I call it Reylia. 

Finally! I've been waiting to do this for quite sometime.

Isn't it obvious? OTP!!!!

This is literally one of my 4 main OTPs.

I literally used to ship Thaluke in the very beginning but as time went on and I read the scene in the Heroes of Olympus, The Blood of Olympus. So spoiler alert if you aren't there yet. 

... Somewhere in front of her, footsteps echoed down a corridor. The sound got closer. Reyna let her muscles go slack. She rested her chin against her chest.

A lock clicked. A door creaked open. Judging from the acoustics, Reyna was in a small room with brick or concrete walls: maybe a basement or a cell. One person entered the room. 

Reyna calculated the distance. No more than five feet. 

She surged upward, spinning so the chair legs smashed against her captor's body. The force broke the chair. Her captor fell with a pained grunt. 

Shouts from the corridor. More footsteps.

Reyna shook the cloth sack off her head. She dropped into a backward roll, pulling her bound hands under her legs so her arms were in front of her. Her captor – a teen girl in grey camouflage – lay dazed on the floor, a knife at her belt. 

Reyna grabbed the knife and straddled her, pressing the blade against her captor's throat. 

Three more girls crowded the doorway. Two drew knives. The third nocked an arrow in her bow.

For a moment, everyone froze. 

Her hostage's carotid artery pulsed under the blade. Wisely, the girl made no attempt to move.

Reyna ran scenarios on how she could overcome the three in the doorway. All of them wore grey camouflage T-shirts, faded black jeans, black athletic shoes and utility belts as if they were going camping or hiking ... or hunting. 

'You're the Hunters of Artemis,' Reyna realized. 

'Take it easy,' said the girl with the bow. Her ginger hair was shaved on the sides, long on top. She had the build of a professional wrestler. 'You've got the wrong impression.'

The girl on the floor exhaled, but Reyna knew that trick – trying to loosen an enemy's hold. Reyna pressed the knife tighter against the girl's throat. 

'You've got the wrong impression,' Reyna said, 'if you think you can attack me and take me captive. Where are my friends?' 

'Unharmed, right where you left them,' the ginger girl promised. 'Look, it's three to one and your hands are tied.' 

'You're right,' Reyna growled. 'Get another six of you in here and it might be a fair fight. I demand to see your lieutenant, Thalia Grace.' 

The ginger girl blinked. Her comrades gripped their knives uneasily. 

On the floor, Reyna's hostage began to shake. Reyna thought she might be having a fit. Then she realized the girl was laughing. 

'Something funny?' Reyna asked. 

The girl's voice was a gravelly whisper. 'Jason told me you were good. He didn't say how good.'

Reyna focused more carefully on her hostage. The girl looked about sixteen, with choppy black hair and startling blue eyes. Across her forehead glinted a circlet of silver. 

'You're Thalia?' 

'And I'd be happy to explain,' Thalia said, 'if you'd kindly not cut my throat.'