Frazel

I love it .

It would have been an otp but we didn't really get much of it did we now? So............. yeah. I do love it though. It's simply so cute. I hope we get more of them in the next book. Don't you?

Anyway, fav moment. Okay, wow. This is a toughie. ;

For a while Hazel and Frank stood together, watching the remains of the giant melt into the ice. Frank picked up his rope. "An elephant?" Hazel asked. Frank scratched his neck. "Yeah. It seemed like a good idea." He couldn't read her expression. He was afraid he'd finally done something so weird that she'd never want to be around him again. Frank Zhang: lumbering klutz, child of Mars, part-time pachyderm. Then she kissed him—a real kiss on the lips, much better than the kind of kiss she'd given Percy on the airplane. "You are amazing," she said. "And you make a very hand some elephant." Frank felt so flustered that he thought his boots might melt through the ice.

I guess I'll go with this one. I mean it was pretty cute. 

Okay, my deepest apologizes for a very short chapter. But I'll make it up to you'll, I promise.

Anyway, so yeah, that's chapter three. I hope you'll liked it. And post your favorite Frazel moment in the comments for everyone to enjoy it too. Feel free to comment in more ships.

And I guess this is bye until next time, so adiós!