Night talks

READERS POV:

"You can't run away no matter how hard you try." A dark voice whispers as i run away into the distance not knowing where i was heading. 

The shadow of large figure suddenly appeared infront of me causing me to stumble back.

"I told you not to run.." the figure stated calmly as it suddenly pulled out an ax ready to attack me.

A scream left my throat as i frantically sat up. My head turned left and right as i scanned my surroundings realizing that i was in my room on the bounty.

 A series of shaky breaths filled the room as i forced myself to calm down.

Dragging my body out of bed, i left my room and made my way over to the deck knowing that i wasn't gonna be able to go back to sleep.

what the fuck was all that?

Is there a new threat that we don't know about? Did any of the other ninjas have this dream?

My thoughts were cut of when a blanket was wrapped around my shoulders. 

"You ok?" a familiar voice softly spoke. 

Looking up i was met with the face of Lloyd Garmadon.

He was looking at me with concern as he sat down next to me. 

"Yeah i'm fine, just couldn't sleep." My reply didn't seem to satisfy him as a frown settled on his face.

"You sure? cause i heard you scream like 5 minutes ago." 

Shit i didn't know that i was screaming. 

" I promise i'm fine it was just a nightmare. Sorry about waking you up."

A couple moments of silence passed before i felt his hand grab mine, "  wont force you to tell me what happened but i'm here if you ever want to talk."

My eyes glanced over to our connected hands before looking at lloyd.

For a second i forgot how to breath and was thankful that it was dark so that the blush on my face wasn't visible.

"Thanks Lloyd" my voice was barely louder than a whisper and i would have thought that he didn't hear me if he didn't softly smile at me.

I never knew that i could feel this safe with someone until this moment.

As i rested my head on his shoulder i felt Lloyd's arm wrap around me. "You can sleep, im not going anywhere." 

And so i did.

LLOYDS POV:

Her breaths slowly became even as she fell asleep. Once i was sure that she was sleeping i slowly picked her up trying my best not to wake her up.

Her bedroom door slightly creaked as i headed over to her bed and placed her down making sure to tuck her in.

I didn't realize that i was admiring her until she softly mumbled in her sleep.

Knowing that i would look like a creep if i stayed like this for any longer, I brushed her hair out of her face before kissing her forhead and leaving her room.

READERS POV:

"WHO ATE MY SHARE OF THE CAKE"

"IT WAS COLE"

"WHAT? NO IT WASN'T ME"

"OH REALLY? CAUSE EVERYONE HERE KNOWS THAT YOUR OBSESSED WITH CAKE"

"THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS"