"I'm happy for you man." Wyatt clapped Bry on the shoulder.

"Are you and Josie going to move before you get married?"

"We aren't sure yet." Wyatt shrugged, drinking from his water bottle. "Her apartment is the last thing her dad gave her. I don't think she wants to leave it."

"She can always keep it so when she gets tired of your ass she has another place to stay." I joked.

"Ha Ha." He shoved my shoulder as I laughed. "My fiancé loves me thank you very much."

"Oh I know." I thought back to Monday night and the phone call I interrupted between Tasha and Josie.

"What?" Realizing I said that out loud I pushed off the side wall.

"I need a fucking shower." I skated towards the locker room, leaving the two to follow me off the ice.

"Want to go get drinks tonight?" Bryton asked from behind me.

"Sorry I can't tonight." I had other plans that were more important.

"Oh Friday night plans." I could practically hear the smirk in Wyatt's voice. No doubt thinking I was going out to hook up with someone. If only they knew that person was Tasha.

"Yep."

Tasha only had one client this morning. So as soon as I get home and shower and change, I was taking her out. It was going to be our first date together and I had big plans for it.

Yesterday when I told her I was taking her out today she became so giddy. She asked me at least a dozen times what we were doing until she finally gave up when I wouldn't reveal anything. But I knew she was going to love it.

"Apparently Tasha is going out tonight too." Wyatt said, looking at me as if to gauge my reaction. To see if I would be jealous or not. If it wasn't me that she was going out with I probably would have been jealous.

"Oh?" I tried to make myself sound curious as I headed towards my cubby to take my hockey gear off.

"Josie said she hasn't dated in a long time and wouldn't tell her who it was. Have you guys heard anything?"

"Not a clue but Syd may know." Bryton said as I shook my head trying my hardest not to grin like an idiot.

Grabbing the back of my soaked white t-shirt I yanked it over my head and threw it near my bag. Behind me I could hear Wyatt and Bryton getting changed, so I made quick work of putting on my other shirt. If either of them looked at my back right now they would find nail scratches all over. Courtesy of my little spitfire blonde.

I made quick work of changing and putting my gear away. The sooner I get home and ready the sooner I get to see my girl.

"I'll catch you guys later." I said, grabbing my bag as I headed for the door. "Tell the girls hi for me." Before they could respond I walked out the door. I felt their eyes on me the whole time but barely noticed.

I had a date to get ready for.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You still aren't going to tell me what we are doing?" Tasha asked yet again. With a smirk I shook my head, keeping my eyes on the road.

I could understand her curiosity though. We've been on the road for almost an hour driving further away from Toronto.

Tasha let out a sigh and laid her head back looking out the window. With my hand on the steering wheel and the other on her thigh I glanced over with a soft grin. While it was only noon the sun was mostly blocked by grey clouds, but a few rays broke through hitting Tasha just right. From where I was sitting she looked stunning. Like an angel.