Chapter 9.....

I was feeling pretty damn good right now, not gonna lie. The seven margaritas we had were finally kicking in, making me feel like I was on cloud nine.

"God this sand feels so good." I moaned, wiggling my toes deeper in the wet sand. Grabbing hand fulls I started piling some on my legs. When I was little I would try and cover every inch of my skin in wet sand regardless of how hard it was to get rid of later on.

No doubt I'd be regretting this later but right now my mind didn't care.

"It's like an exfoliant." Beside me Josie followed my lead, putting sand on her skin.

"We should bottle this up and take it home with us."

"We could make a business!"

"We need a badass name!" I shouted, although I had no clue why.

While Josie and I were playing in the sand, Lydia was snoring away on her chair spread out unladylike. And Sydni was busy texting on her phone, although judging from the look on her face it was very inappropriate texting.

"Coochie Sand." Josie suddenly said, looking right at me with a serious expression.

"Coochie Sand." I repeated. Seconds later the two of us burst into loud laughter. Cackling so hard I fell over to the side into Josie.

We held onto each other as we laughed our asses off at what she just said. Every time we glanced at each other it only made us laugh that much harder.

"Coochie Sand." I wheezed.

"There you guys are." A new voice suddenly spoke over our laughter. Josie and I were both laying on our backs, as the sound of feet came our way. Leaning my head all the way back I found a pair of upside down legs right in front of me.

"Why are you on the sky?" I blurted. "Did you know your boyfriend can walk on clouds?" I elbowed Josie.

"That's so damn cool." She breathed.

"What are you two talking about?" The world was starting to whirl as I leaned my head further back to see who was now talking.

"TREVOR!" I yelled once I caught sight of his face. He stood above me, staring down at me with raised eyebrows. "What are you doing here!"

Beside me Josie reached out and grabbed Wyatt's ankle.

"Don't worry I'll keep you down on Earth."

"Oh shit don't float away." My own arm shot out to grab Trevor's leg. "I got you!" An image of Trevor floating up into space suddenly appeared in my head making me giggle.

"You guys are drunk aren't you." Trevor said, barely hearing him over my own giggling.

"No." In responded at the same time Josie said, "Coochie Sand."

Once again setting off a round of laughter.

"Yeah their drunk." I briefly heard Wyatt say. Josie and I rolled around in the sand laughing as Trevor and Wyatt watched us.

"How much did you guys drink?" Wyatt asked once our laughter died down a bit.

"We only had seven margaritas." Josie replied.

"Yeah wasn't a lot."

"Uh huh." Wyatt and Trevor shared a look.

"Lets get you girls up and cleaned off." With little to no effort on their part, both Wyatt and Trevor reached for us, hauling us up off the sand.

"But I'm having fun." I whined as Trevor put me on my feet. He dropped his hands only to put them back on my waist when I stumbled to the side. Woah maybe I have drank a lot.