Chapter 6🖤

Ame's POV

The morning sun bothered me very much I didn't want to get up, but I had to..

Urggg okay on the count of 3 I'll get up..

1.....2.....3 oh my God!!

As I move I sharp pain shoots through my pelvis up to my abdomen..

I hiss in pain what the hell?

I slowly move the covers back and I see spots of blood on the sheets.

Oh no!

I frantically look around to see if I see Alec and he is no where in sight.

Where the hell is he? Did he dissappear again? Wtf?

Oh my God where is Cayden?

I scrape all my guts together to stand up, but it hurts so bad, feels like my whole lower body is bruised.

I managed to get to the bathroom and take a hot shower.

I felt better after the shower but it was still hurting.

I just threw my hair into a messy wet bun, and put on black leggings and a t-shirt.

I didn't even check myself in the mirror I just left to go downstairs to find Cayden

When I got downstairs I heard alot of voices, laughing and talking.

I heard Cayden laugh and I blew out a sigh of relief.

When I entered the kitchen door all the guys were sitting on the floor in a circle and Cayden was in the middle, they were all playing with him.

Seriously the cutest sight I've ever seen. I swear!

I just take a moment and lean against the door frame and just watch the sight.

Suddenly I feel arms from behind wrapping around my waist.

I startle a bit but I can smell who it is and I just smile.

"morning flower, I hope you slept well, I didn't want to wake you so I took the little guy and came to fed him, then the boys took over and now it is just a party"

Alec said in my neck and I just get shivers all over.

"it's okay I couldn't get up anyway" I just say still staring at the scene in front of me.

Suddenly I'm turned around to face Alec, and all I see is pure horror on his face.

"MI amore did I hurt you? Are you okay? Do you need to go to the doctor?..." he rambles, I just laugh softly at the cuteness.

"No it's okay don't worry, I'll be okay you didn't hurt me I promise, it's just because it was my first time, that's why it hurts, I promise" I say softly looking into his eyes and I can see ge relaxed a bit.