Chapter 2

Amethyst POV....

I just sat there I couldn't move, I was so scared just by the fact that I just told him my life story, and just by his voice and his whole attitude, what the hell was that?

He was my boss I couldn't afford to loose that job, and I have a feeling I'm going to just because of all my fucked up baggage.

As I get up slowly I finish the rest of my shift in a trance just scared of tonight.

As I finish my routine and get to the club, I enter with a heavy heart and scared as hell.

Tonight I had to wear a tight black little dress I hated it but it was part of the job,

As I step into behind the bar I can't help but feel so exposed like everyone's eyes are on me

I start my shift and it's been horrible, the guys keep shouting at me and making cat calls.

I felt so cheap, but as I take my one customers drink to his table it all stopped, as I walk away he grabs my wrist with one hand and my ass with another, I try my best to get loose from his grip but he only tightens it and in the process hurts me and I begin to wimper, just when I thought it's getting worse I hear a gun cock and the guy freezes.

My whole body is shaking, and I slowly look to my left and see my boss stand there with a gun to his head, slowly speaking, "
Non vedrai l'alba del cazzo se non la lasci andare adesso, non toccare ciò che non è tuo" and I understood nothing mentally face-palming myself at not paying attention in school.

(You won't see the fucking sunrise if you don't let go of her right now, don't touch what isn't yours)

He slowly start to chuckle, and he still has the audacity to push me to the floor.

In an instant I fall with my whole body across the floor, hitting my head on a table and in an instant I see the dark consume me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I flutter my eyes I feel a sharp pain in my head and I groan from the pounding headache, the room isn't bright at all, as I scan the room and my surroundings I gasp with this beautiful view and this bedroom witch is not mine, I know for a fact