Growing up in my parents house, well more like mansion, things were kept immaculate. The place was perfectly decorated and everything had a place. A maid would come and clean the house every week, so everything was always so clean.

It was not a 'homey' house. No part of it screamed that a loving family lived here. We only ate at the dining room table a handful of times and only if clients came over. Most often than not I ate alone in my room.

I told myself that when I got my own place I would make it the way I wanted. I would make it feel like a home. And I did.

"You know if you keep bringing me food I may fall in love with you." I spoke over my shoulder.

"Maybe that's my plan."

It's working.

"Sorry for dropping by unannounced...again." I don't think I could ever be mad at Trevor for just dropping by.

"Don't be I'm glad you did."

I've never had a guy bring me food or show up without having to be asked. Part of it was me. I've always kept guys at arms length. Not fully letting myself be open. The other part was the men I've 'dated'. They were never the type of guys you'd fall in love with and marry. I knew that, which was why I picked them.

But I was tired of the meaningless guys. Especially when the one in front of me who's done more for me in the past couple of days than anyone else.

I felt a little self-conscious having Trevor in my apartment. I can't remember the last time a guy was in my apartment, and Trevor wasn't just some guy. It wasn't lost on me that one of the star players for the Toronto Knights was in my apartment, bringing me food.

I may not be the biggest hockey fan but even I knew that Trevor Hall was a big deal. Since Wyatt and Bryton are off the market, Trevor is now considered 'The Most Eligible Bachelor' on the team. Countless times I've walked past billboards with his face and abs, hearing girls go on about how hot he is. I know for a fact tons of women would kill to be me right now.

"So tell me." I said once we had eaten a little. The tv was playing softly in the background. "What do you do when you aren't at practice or playing hockey?"

I've always been curious what they do on the off season or in-between games. There's only so much practice and working out you can do. Although they do get paid enough not to ever have to work.

"You wanna know if I have a side job?"

"Yep. Are you secretly a stripper?"

"With a body like mine I could be." He gestured to his body.

"It's not that spectacular." I rolled my eyes him, eating another mouthful of noodles.

"I recall you saying differently just the other night." He raised an eyebrow at me. Damn him and his nice eyebrows. I would kill to have those.

"Nope. Wasn't me." I shook my head, putting my food on the table.

"Oh it wasn't you that pushed me onto my back and proceeded to lick my abs?" At his words my face heated up. I knew my cheeks were bright red from the smirk on Trevor's face.

"Pig." I muttered, kicking his leg with my foot. His hand grabbed my foot faster than I could retract it. "Don't you even dare!" I tried to wiggle my foot out of his hold when he brought his hand towards it as if he was going to tickle me.

"Admit that my abs are delicious." He threatened with his hand inches from the sole of my foot. I narrowed my eyes at him as he just smirked at me.

"You can't threaten me."