"I remember it all"

Caroline woke up from Deliah crying she walked to Deliah's crib she picked her up she walked downstairs she opened the fridge she grabbed a bottle she gave Deliah it she walked back upstairs she laid Deliah in her crib she walked in the bathroom she brushed her teeth she got in the shower for 20 minutes she put on a floral summer dress and floral sneakers Caroline curled her hair she walked into her bedroom she grabbed Deliah's now empty bottle and put it on her nightstand she grabbed Deliah she burped then laid her back down Caroline walked back in the bathroom she put makeup on she texted Bonnie C-"Bonnie" B-"yeah?" C-"can you watch Deliah I'm getting my nails done?" B-"yeah sure" C-"thanks I'll pick her up when I'm done" B-"okay you can drop her off now" C-"okay" Caroline packed up Deliah's diaper bag she grabbed Deliah, the diaper bag, car keys, and phone Caroline walked out the house

she strapped Deliah in her car seat she drove to Bonnie's house she knocked on the door Bonnie opened it she said "hey Care" Caroline said "hey Bon thank you" Bonnie said "no problem, isn't that right auntie baby" Bonnie picked up Deliah Caroline took in Bonnie's house the car seat and diaper bag they talked for a while then Caroline left she drove to Davi Nails salon she walked in she went to the front desk Mrs. Charles said "hello how can I help you" Caroline said "I have appointment with Mr. Jones" Mrs. Charles said "Caroline go sit down and wait for them the button to turn red right now it's green when it turns red go to room 3 that's his office"

Mrs. Charles handed Caroline a button Caroline waited 20 minutes then the button turned red so she went to room 3 Mr. Jones said "Caroline sit" Caroline nodded and sat down Mr. Jones said "what color and design are we going for" Caroline said "light blue, design a name it should say C.D.K.M you can do it on a line to the end of the nails in red letters" Mr. Jones said "ok I'll try my best to do it" after almost an hour Caroline was done it said what she wanted it was perfect Caroline said "thank you" Mr. Jones "your welcome"

Caroline paid her then left she drove to Bonnie's house she knocked on the door Bonnie opened it she said "hey Care" Caroline said "hey Bon" Bonnie said "your nails are so cute" Caroline said "thanks, is she sleeping" Bonnie nodded Caroline walked in the house she grabbed Deliah and everything else she strapped Deliah in then drove home she walked in the house carrying a sleep Deliah and diaper bag she walked upstairs she laid Deliah in her crib Caroline walked downstairs she got 3 blood bags Caroline got a knock on the door she opened it to see Klaus and Stefan she said "hey Klaus,Stefan"

Klaus said "hello love" Stefan said "hey Care" Caroline said letting them in "what do I owe the pleasure of this visit" Klaus said "I need the truth" Caroline said "I asked you to wait and be quite I have a sleeping baby" Stefan said "if you don't tell him he's going to compel me" Caroline said "Klaus don't you dare compel him or you'll lose any chance you have with me" Klaus said "ok love, but tell me" Caroline said "Klaus the dreams are real we got married and we had a baby she's the one I've been having around and don't forget Rebekah did have twins with Stefan Liana and Cedric Elena and Elijah just had their baby he is so cute his name is Avery Rosa is Henrik and Niyahs baby Deliah is your daughter she's upstairs sleeping is this what you wanted to know" Klaus said "something's not sitting right with me" he said compelling Stefan "Stefan is this true"

Stefan said "yes me and Rebekah had twins girl and boy, we are married, Niyah and Henrik had a girl, Caroline and you had a girl and Caroline is pregnant with your second baby you guys are married"Klaus said "what.." Caroline said "I was telling the truth do you wanna go see them tomorrow" he said "I- sure" she said smiling "Nik, do you wanna see her" he said nodding "Stefan you can go" Stefan left she took him upstairs he saw Deliah Klaus said "I've never realized how much she looked like me until you told me" Caroline said "I thought the same when I came back I never realized how much she looked like you she's such a daddy's girl" he smiled She thought to herself I love him he said "did you say something" she said "no" he said "oh"

Sorry for the late update guys but anyways yes he will get the chance to remember