Secret

Rebekah said "Caroline do you like Nik" she said "no" everyone gave her a look she said "Elena do you like anyone" she said "no" Rebekah said "Stefa" Niyah said "Henrik he is so cute" they finished everything then they set it up then Klaus, Mikael, Esther, Finn, Kol, and Henrik sat down Caroline sat next to Klaus Mikael was seating next to Esther Elena sat next to Elijah Niyah sat next to Henrik and Bonnie sat next to Kol in the middle of everyone eating Ayanna and Aiyanna came over twin sisters Esther said "hey Ayanna and Aiyanna nice of you to join us stay for dinner" Ayanna said " we can't stay"

Esther said "ok" Aiyanna said "the wolves are getting out of control that's all" then they left everyone finished eating Rebekah was about to put the stuff away Caroline said "no I'll do it I bailed on you guys" then she grabbed the plates their cups and put it in the sink she washed them and put the dishes up then she went to Rebekah's room she said "I'm bored" she walked out of the room then she ran into Henrik she said "you ok" he said "yeah hey wanna go somewhere" she said "yes Hen" he said "yes! and I like that nickname" she yelled "Niyah!" Niyah came to her she said "what!" Caroline said "do you wanna go with me and Hen" Niyah said "yes"

present time

Rebekah woke up she felt like shes missing something like a part of her was gone she started crying she wanted so bad to think this was a dream but she knew she couldn't so she wiped her tears and walked downstairs she saw Klaus drinking his feelings she said "Nik" he said "yes" she said "do you ever feel like something is missing" he said "yeah atually" she said "I've been having dreams from a thousand years ago which is strange" he said "that it go see a witch" she said "ok" then she left and went to Myiana house she walked in she said "can you see why I am having weird dreams" Myiana said "yes" she grabbed Rebekah's hand she opened her eyes after a moment she said "I can't see much but I know your life will forever be changed but not soon the end of the month it will be changed she said "that's not soon though" she nodded at her

Guys I'm going to explain so one day in the present is 2 days in the past 2 days in the present is 3 days in the past 3 days in the present is 4 days in the past 4 days in the present is 5 days in the past ok.