The baby or babies came

Nobody's Pov /a week later
Caroline woke up she dragged herself out of bed and got ready she went in the kitchen and saw Rebekah cooking she said "I'm setting table sorry I slept for so long I still feel tried even though I slept that long" Rebekah said "what you might be pregnant too" she said "no I haven't had my period for 5 months but I can't what I'm pregnant (I'm going to speed hers too don't worry no more babies ok 3 or 2 more ok) Elena came in yawning saying "I picked a wedding date" she said "when Lena" Rebekah said "when!" Elena said " in three weeks I know you and Niyah might not be able to come but it's ok"

a couple hours later

Niyah is sitting down holding her baby rocking her while Henrik sitting next to her Rebekahs talking to Elena Caroline's talking to Nik then Rebekah said "my water broke" they all look at her they start to panic Caroline said "stop panicking Henrik go get Esther and Stefan Rebekah breathe in and out in and out Elena water towel Rebekah go to your room and breathe in and out" they did as the were told then Esther said "push Rebekah push" she said screaming "do you have a human coming out of you"

Esther said smugly "I did it 6 times" she screamed Stefan was holding her hand she wanted him there her mother protested like with Niyah (I didn't feel like showing it lol) but they did it anyways after 40 minutes a little girl and boy popped out Esther said "what's their name?"

Rebekah said "her name is Liana Lillian Mikaelson" Esther said "why Mikaelson why not Forbes" Rebekah said "I wanted her to have my last name" Stefan said holding his son said "his name is Cedric Kol Forbes" Rebekah smiled at him and he smiled at her Esther said "that's beautiful" Caroline said "they are so adorable" Kol said "I told you one of them would name their baby after me" they laughed at him then they cuddled around the baby