Love will find a way

The video is Jelsa singing love will find away. It is I promise. And It is beautiful. The thumbnail is halfway between the video

Elsa's POV

My dad locked me inside my room again to keep me away from Jack. For some reason he hates my boyfriend and wants to keep me away from him, but I can't do that. I love Jack and he loves me.

Luckily for me however, I know about a secret exit that leadsto the woods where Jack and I meet. This is my one way to see him.

I twisted the light and out came a door. I followed the torches that I usually leave and In 5 minutes or so I was out in the open I ran through the forest and met in our usual spot to see him waiting for me.

I ran into his arms and he put his chin on my head, "I've missed you." Jack told me after kissing my forehead.

"You saw me only yesterday." I told him smirking staring into his cute brown eyes.

"Well, that's how much I love you." He told me pulling me in for another hug.

"I love you more." I said coming closer to him that our lips were nearly touching. He was smiling and I was smiling as he was looking into my eyes.

"I love you most." And with that his lips were on mine nd I was breathing in his scent of mint and pine trees, like winter. Cold and dangerous, but beautiful and mysterious.

After a few moments, we pulled apart and he put his forehead on mine staring into my eyes, "I don't know what I would do witout you Elsa." He whispered in my ear making me shiver.

"You're my world."

"And you're mine." I replied holding him tight. Even though my father hates him, I know that I will never be able to I don't know why his father and mine fight, but apparently it's always been that way. Like Romeo and Juliett.

"Penny for your thoughts?" He asked smiling at me.

I smiled back and came closer to him. He leaned forward expecting another kiss, but instead I pushed him down and ran and hid laughing.

"You're so getting it Elsa." He yelled while chuckling. I climbed up a tree and watched.

He was searching everywhere for me but couldn't find me. He was covered in dirt and looking everywhere until he was undethe tree I was hiding in, "where is she?" I heard him mumble and I stiffled a laugh.

I did a bird whistle that cause him to look up. I smirked and climbed highed.

"Elsa, please get down, you might fall." Jack said worridly. I looked down and saw that I was very far off the ground. I gulped and tried to reach another brach but slipped and clung to a different branch.

"ELSA!" I heard Jack yell.

I tried to pull myself up but I couldn't. My hand slipped from the branch and I screamed as I fell waiting for the impact. However, all I felt was a strong pair of arms catching me.

It was Jack.

He put me on my feet and I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck as he put hi s arms around my waist. I cried into his shoulder and his kissed the top of my head calming me down.

"I am now official afraid of heights." I told him and heard him chuckling.

"I will never let you fall." He whispered as we sat next to the tree with my head on his chest.

"It's time like this that I hate our Romeo Juliet romance. If my father didn't hate you, I could tell him you saved my life, but he'd blame you for me being up there in the first place."

Jack smiled sadly a made me face him.

"If this love if tragedy why are you my remedy? If this love is insanity why are you my clarity?"

"You did not just quote Clarity by ZEDD." I said eyebrows raised.

"What if I did? Would I get a kiss?" He teased pointing to his lips. I nodded and leaned in, but instead of kissing his lips, I kissed his cheeks.

"You no fun." He said in a silly voice. I chuckled and put my head back on his chest.

"Do you think we can ever be free from our families?" I asked staring at the moon thinking of our family feud. I don't want to pretend that Jack's not in my life. He's an important part of me. Always will be.

I looked at him and began to sing our song. A song we made together.

(A/N Lion King 2 Simba's Pride Love will find a way)

Elsa:

In a perfect world,

One we've never known,

We would never need to face the world alone.

They can have the world,

We'll create our own.

I may not be brave or strong or smart,

But somewhere in my secret heart,

I know

Love will find a way.

Anywhere I go,

I'm home,

If you are there beside me.

Like dark turning into day,

Somehow we'll come through.

Now that I've found you,

Love will find a way.

Jack:

I was so afraid,

Now I realize

Love is never wrong

And so it never dies.

There's a perfect world

Shining in your eyes.

Both:

And if only they could feel it too,

The happiness I feel with you,

They'd know

Love will find a way.

Anywhere we go

We're home

If we are there together.

Like dark turning into day,

Somehow we'll come through.

Now that I've found you,

Love will find a way.

I know love will find a way.

End of song.

"I love you Jack." I told him getting my head more comfortable on his chest.

"I love you more Elsa." Jack replied putting an arm round my shoulders and a blanket we store around us.

I yawned, "I love you most." I said before going to sleep with my seconds half by my side.

Elsa's dad's POV

She has dissobaied my orders, she must be sent away. Not from her family, but from him. The one who claims to love her but will hurt her.

I'm sorry Elsa, but if Jack can't go, you have to.