24

After class, Jun has a different class to attend that's why he bid his goodbye and he said he'll just see me in lunch. "Can I get a thank you, red head?" I heard a deep voice behind me. "Uhm, sorry. I didn't catch that." I acted like fool. "A thank you? I saved you from that frog,"

"I forgot, thank you. It means a lot to me, I've never been late to any of my classes." I said, it's the truth. "Wait, you were never been late to your classes too, right? What happened?"

"I knew you were really late, so, I pretended I was late, too. I was at the Ravenclaw common room and then I saw you walking to your first class, then, we both ended up being in detention for 5 days." He said, as he gave me a parchment. "This is insane. But, it's also my fault."

"It's fine, Weasley. I'll just see you at later at lunch." He waved goodbye to me and he walked away, I have no next class at all. "How was your day, Midea?" Ron asked, eyeing me. "Fine. I was late in my first class, but, luckily Wonwoo was late too." Ronald choked as Ginny immediately give him some water to drink.

"That guy?" He pointed out, behind me. "Yeah? What's wrong with him?"
"Nothing is wrong with him, he is just so cold and looks like he is tired to live."

"Really?" I asked, lowering my head. "Yeah, kinda. And what did he said?"

"He asked for a thank you and then I gave it to him, so he'll stop pestering the bloody out of me. Oh, and hey guys." I waved at George and Evanora. "Maybe Wonwoo was hitting on you?"

"How can he hit on me? This is the first time that we talked, right?"

"Hi, Midea." Shit, "Wonwoo? Haha, what are you doing here?" I asked, looking at him. "Hey, if you're trying to hit on my sister, beat her on your favorite subject." Fred said, I badly wanted to smack this boy's head.