6

It's been days since Jun said if I should just watch his game or just stay in the dormitories for good. Then I just wanted to make a suprise for him today. I went to where were they, and stand beside their tent.

"Jun, Jun, Jun. Are you there?" I asked quietly and then I felt a huge presence on the other side.

"Jun? Is that you?" I asked, whispering lowly. "Yes." He said. "I just wanted to─say goodluck." I said and then went inside the tent, hugging him as he almost carried me.

Then a flash from a camera flickered. I almost got blind because of it, "What a lovely couple!" Rita Skeeter said. She is a journalist under Daily Prophet. "Aren't you Madelaine Midea Cedrella Weasley?" Not the fuckin' full name.

"It's Midea only, Ms." I respectfully said and smiled at her. "Aren't you dating Oliver Wood? The famous keeper from Gryffindor's Quidditch?"

"I am still dating him. Thanks for asking." I said and was about to leave when Dumbledore went inside along with the other Head Masters. Their first tasks is Dragons.

I just knew it because Harry told me. Harry and I are like brother and sister's, he is just 14 but I am quite taller than him. They all took out their dragon's.

"Now, I must say that all of you will do a very great job─and oh, what are you doing here Miss Weasley?" Dumbledore asked and Professor Snape was also looking at me. Eyeing me and Jun, it looks like he is trying to hold out a laugh or something. "Oh. Nothing. I'm about to go now, Professor." I said and left them, whispering a low "Goodbye" on Jun.