12

I was getting ready and I am a little bit shaky too. "Don't worry, Midea. Jun is gonna love that look of yours." Angelina said with an assurance tone, she really is my best girlfriend. "I must go now. Maybe it's too long." I said and went outside and sighed. Breathing heavily as I finally made my way through the stairs. Jun turned to look at me.

"Wow. You look so good tonight." He said as I clung my hand on his arm. "Shall we?" He asked and we started walking together. The champions as well have their own partners and Jun and I started dancing, it making all my worries go away. He twirled me and we almost kissed. But he didn't because he thought I was still dating Oliver.

"To answer your question if Oliver was being a jerk, he did. He broked up with me." I whispered and gulped, looking at his eyes. He furrowed his eyebrows. "What? Since when?"

"It is a week now, I guess? I don't know. I never wanna remember it either. He is just a jerk to me, nothing more." I confidently said and he smirked. "Why are you smirking? I just don't feel bad about this, maybe he wasn't really for me."

"Yeah, I think I'm the one for you." He whispered and kissed my cheek. "You are foreshowding this, right?" I asked and he just nodded and smiled at me. "Aww, just do not hope so much. I will never marry you." I said, and cupped his cheeks and he just smiled as he twirled me again and we shared a kiss.

"What was that?" I asked, "Well. You are not taken anymore, so, uh. We could be together now. Don't worry, I will love you Midea." Jun said as I leaned my head on his shoulders while we we're dancing in slow motion now.