Hotch turns around and lets out a breath
"Shit, why are you behind me?" he asks

"I was taking a call. Why are they doubling up?" I ask

"There are only 4 rooms available"

"And you just gave away 3 keys..."
Oh no... Crap. Shit. I can't... Fuck!

"I forgot you were here. I gave out the keys to whoever was in front of me... Look, I gave Dave the single room but I can change it or I can take Morgan and you go with Prentiss--" he suggests

"No, it's ok. It's fine"

"Are you sure?".

I try to swallow the knot in my throat
"Yeah. Let's go" I say and I follow him to our room.

My phone rings again. A message this time. Strauss. I roll my eyes and I put it back in my pocket. Hotch gives me a side eye.

"Satan doesn't sleep" I say and he smiles.

He opens the door for me and helps me with my suitcase. That's when I notice the bed. One bed. A queen bed.
This has to be a joke.

"I'll go for a shower" I say as I set my bags down in order to avoid the obvious. I take some clothes out and I lock myself in the bathroom.

I let out a breath. This is definitely not awkward.

I put my hair up, I take my make up off and I jump in the shower. He's literally on the other side of the wall...

He's probably taking his jacket off right now. He's loosening his tie and eventually takes it off completely.

After that, he undoes the buttons of his white shirt one by one with his large and strong hands.

My hand slips between my legs and I feel how wet I am. I bite my lip and I massage my cunt as the hot water runs down my body.

Next, he undoes his belt and tosses it away. Then, he touches his pants.

I push two fingers inside of me and I thrust slowly. I almost gasp as I imagine his fingers being inside of me.

With my thumb, I touch my clit and I bite my lip in my attempt to stay quiet. I want to feel his lips on my lips, on my body... I want to feel his body against mine.

Aaron... I moan in my head.
Fuck... Aaron...

I bend down and my legs shake as I reach my climax. The running water covers any small sounds that accidentally leave my lips.

I take a few breaths and I try to calm down.
"Lexie" I hear and I almost jump

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to grab something to eat. Are you allergic to anything? Is there anything you don't like?" he asks

"No, no. Anything would be fine. Thank you" I answer

"I'll be right back. I'm taking the key with me"

"Ok". A few seconds later I hear the door close.

He didn't hear me, right? I didn't say anything out loud, right?
Suddenly, I can't remember. I'm a terrible person. This is sexual assault.
Oh my God, I'm so fired.

I finish my shower quickly, I get dressed and I come out. The bed still looks untouched. We'll probably have this conversation when he gets back. I turn towards the small table that is across from the bed and I notice he has spread the case files on it. I sit down and I try to take my mind off what I just did.

He returned about half an hour later with two pizza boxies.
"There are almost no places with food around here so I hope pizza works" he says

"Yes! I love pizza" I admit. He smiles as he gives me one of the boxes.

"I'll also go for a shower and I'll join you. Feel free to start without me".
He looks fine, not awkward. Maybe he didn't hear a thing earlier.

I stay sat and I bring my leg on my chest. I'm somewhat thankful that I brought long pyjama pants with me and not my everyday shorts.

He walks out of the bathroom in black sweatpants and plain grey t-shirt. He brushes his wet hair back with his hand and takes a seat with me.

Fuck, he smells amazing.
Focus, Lexie!

"I came across Dave on my way out. He offered to exchange if you want" he says

"I told you it's fine. I'm fine" I reassure him again.
"Unless you want me to leave because I look bad without make up or a suit on" I joke

"Of course not. You look great" he replies. It would have been even more awkward if he didn't.

Our eyes meet. I never noticed how green his brown eyes look under the light.
There is my pussy heartbeat again...

I clear my throat and I look away.
"Let's get this party started" I say and I set my pizza next to the case files.

"Everything ok with Strauss earlier?" he asks breaking the silence

"Yeah, just checking in" I answer

"Are you sure?" he insists

"No. I think you were right, she'll start getting more aggressive if she sees that I'm doing well"

"Yes, she will... But you can't show her fear"

"I know" I chuckle.

"Also I hope it's ok that I haven't told the team about our exchange yet. I don't want them to see you as a replacement and potentially resist you from the beginning" he explains

"I get it. We've been doing good actually. Emily, Penelope, JJ and I went out for dinner the other day. That was fun"

"And you went for drinks with Morgan on your first day..." he adds

"Yeah, well, that wasn't... It didn't last last more than half an hour" I explain

"I hope that you know the protocols" he reminds me

"I do. But like I said, it was just a drink. I know the rules, sir".

He nods. "In that case, I'm glad you're doing good here".

We stayed up for a little longer and talked about the case as we ate.

"We should go to sleep" he suggests some time later

"You go. I'm fine" I reply

"It wasn't a request. It was an order Agent" he insists

"It's..."

"One bed. Back to back. We can put a blanket in the middle"

"Ok, ok" I say defeated.

He takes one of the extra blankets from the closet and folds it into a line. I lay down on the right side and I turn my back to him.

"Goodnight" I say breaking the awkward silence

"Goodnight" he replies and turns off the lights.