"Well I would love to come your Mother is really nice" Naruto said with a smile.

The simps blushed a bit a then started to go to the Uchiha compound.

Time skip

They arrived and the twins house a Naruto was greeted by a warm hug and thank you from Naruto. All the ravens and the blonde sat down at the dinner table. The three older Uchihas were no longer that injured because of Naruto's godly healing jutsu so they all went back home although Obito got a permanent scar on his face now.

All the Uchihas got to know more about the ball of sunshine and everyone was starting to get even more attached to the blonde. Even Fugaku Uchiha was getting a soft spot for the blonde.

"Oh my god you're soooo cute." Mikoto cooed.

"Oh uhh... Thank you." Naruto said embarrassed.

"Say you said you were an orphan so can I please adopt you." Mikoto asked.

Suddenly Shisui chocked on his food. The Uchiha siblings had no intentions of having the love of their life as their step sibling.

"Thank you for the kind offer but I am very much able to support myself I don't wanna burden any of you." Naruto said.

The Uchiha brothers silently took a sigh of relief

"Well can you at least wear something with the Uchiha symbol I would love to see you in please~." Mikoto asked.

"Umm miss I think it would be wrong for me to wear that symbol since I'm not from this clan." Naruto said.

"First call me Mikoto second I am the wife of the clan head just tell if anyone says something to you I will Katon them to Mars so please can you wear it. " Mikoto said.( the real reason Mikoto is being so presistent is because she wants the ships to sail)

"Umm... Sure." Naruto said awkwardly smiling.

After hearing that Mikoto quickly snatched Naruto and after some time came back.

"I present to you the definition of perfect." Mikoto said feeling proud of her work.

Out came Naruto who was wearing  rather revealing clothes and it looked liked Mikoto used a jutsu to make Naruto's hair longer and styled it in a ponytail. He also had a pendent with the Uchiha clan symbol.

Hair:

Clothes:

Clothes:

I made this :)

I made this :)

Pendent:

Also made this :)

Also made this :)

To say he looked good was an understatement he looked a godess. It was too much for the Uchiha brothers to handle so they had a nosebleed and all 7 of them passed out leaving a confused but concerned Naruto and 2 smirking older Uchihas.

_______________________________________________________________

Hey I hope you like this chapter please tell me if it's cringe or has mistakes

Bye~~