𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀-𝑶𝑵𝑬

"Bed," Billy commands and you do as he says, kicking off your shoes and moving to sit at the head of his bed, laying your head on soft pillows as he crawls up on top of you. Your legs reflexively go around his hips, drawing him against you. "So needy," He muses, leaning down until his face is inches from your own, "I'm gonna take my time with you, don't worry."

Part of you wished he wouldn't, you were so eager and responsive to his touch that you wanted all of him already. But the other part of you was screaming at you to see what he had in mind, so you listen to that one instead, curious to see where it would take you.

His chain dangles over your face and you use it as leverage to pull him down for what you hope is a kiss, but he rejects it at the last second, a wicked grin on his features. "No. I want to look at you for a minute." He sits back on his heels, ignoring your pout and kneeling between your thighs as those blue eyes rake over every inch of you. His hands settle on your upper thighs where they stretch over his own, his palms flattening against the thick flesh and gripping it before he edges his hands further North, closer to where you really wanted him but not quite close enough.

You were breathless and needy for more of those touches, hips rising into his grip as he guides your dress up over your thighs. "I like this dress." He compliments, though his gaze darkens as it settles on the black panties you wore. "I'd like it more if it was off, though."

A quiet giggle escapes you at his words and you shift to remove the offending fabric, laying back down after to give him full view of the matching lace set you'd worn - it was something you knew he'd like and you were definitely right judging by the predatory gaze that settles over you, watching the swell of your breasts as you inhale deep breaths.

He was barely touching you and it was frustrating to say the least, but he knew he was driving you crazy, he just didn't care. He wanted to savor every sweet second in this moment with you. He dips down low, finally giving you the kiss you'd wanted for so long but it wasn't like any other he'd ever given you. It was unrestrained and dominating, his tongue prying open your lips to claim your mouth as his own. His hands move more over your body, wide palms taking in every inch of whatever exposed skin he could get his hands on as he devours your mouth with his own.

One of his hands moves to support himself above you so that the other can palm your covered breast, the action drawing a quiet whimper from your throat that he silences quickly with his harsh kisses. 

He tires of this quickly, fingertips dipping into the hem to roughly pull it down and expose you so he can have skin-on-skin contact with you, the fabric of your bra creaking in protest as it nearly tears from the force of his pull. The action makes you gasp, pulling your lips from his own to catch your breath and elicit a desperate whine, but it's no use as he only moves his lips to your neck instead. Your lips were swollen and your head was swimming as your cells thrum with ecstasy. He'd barely done anything to you and you were like putty in his hands. 

Rough fingertips twist and pull at your nipple, making it stand to attention so he can lavish it with the same kisses and bites he so often administered to your neck. It sends a shockwave of pleasure to your core, making you gasp and roll your head back onto the pillow. He supports himself by sitting back on his heels once more so his other hand can join in the fun, kneading your breasts and tugging lightly at the sensitive buds at the peak of each one. 

He kisses between them, around them, all over over them. He was peppering them with affection, letting you know he definitely found them perfect. "Billy-" You whimper, his motions making your toes curl and you wonder if it was possible to orgasm just from what he was doing to you now - you don't say as much though because he would no doubt try and you were already so desperate for him to give other parts of you attention.