Part 28

Lily POV

I woke up, seeing Cody wasnt in bed anymore. I went and took a shower and then got dressed.

I was walking down the stairs to the kitchen and Cody was no where to be seen

I was walking down the stairs to the kitchen and Cody was no where to be seen. I couldnt find or see him and then suddenly someone grabbed my waist swing me around. Cody.

I smiled and then he kissed me. I put my arms around his neck and we made out for a while. I pulled away and turned around to make breakfast. He kept on kissing my neck.

I just made us some pancakes. After I made the pancakes, I made some coffee for us and then I also grabbed some whipped cream to top it all off with the pancakes.

I took our breakfast and put it on the table in the livingroom. Me and Cody sat down and watched some Netflix while eating our breakfast. He ate really quickly and then I saw him running upstairs. He probably went and got changed. He came back down in a few minutes while I was putting away my plate. He was wearing a nice outfit.

"You need to get dressed, Love." He said.

"What? Why?"

"We're going to the beach. Go quickly!" He said and smacked my ass as I ran up the stairs. He evn put my bikini that he liked the most on the bed for me to put on.

Bikini

I then put this over it

I went downstairs and then Cody dragged me outside to the car and we drove to the beach. We got out after about a 5 minute ride and then I got the stuff out of the boot. We put everything down and then I just stood there looking at Cody running to the ocean like a little boy who hasn't had fun in forever.

I watched the sun moving and then Cody's hands slipped around my waist and I yelled. "Cody!"

I hit him and he started running back to the water and I started taking my shorts and my shirt off aswell as my shoes and ran chasing after him. I jumped on him and we fell into the water. We came up and my hair was messy.

My back was facing him, and I was trying to fix my hair and then he grabbed me turning me around. I couldnt help but smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I took so long writing this part! And sorry its so short guys but I didnt get a lot of time off at the moment because of school work! I will try posting more fuys but I cant promise anything:)

Hope you enjoy:)

Love you guys<3