Part 3

Lily POV

The first day of school was great with Kevin by my side. I was so happy he went to the same school as me. After school we went home and I got dressed comfortably to go over to his house so we could hang out in the backyard.

My comfy outfit👇

I went to his front door and knocked on it

I went to his front door and knocked on it. His mom opened and gave me hug saying, "He's waiting for you in the backyard." She said giving me a wink. I smiled back walking to the backyard. I saw him facing the opposite side on the swing so he didn't realise I was there. I crept up behind him and gave him a hug from behind with my arms around his neck and my head above his.

I moved away a bit and he looked up at me. His face upside down from my side and I just smiled at him and kissed his forehead. He then leaded me to stand in front of him. He then picked me up like I was nothing but a feather and put me on his lap.

He rested his head in the crook of my neck and pecked me on my neck. I felt his breathing against my neck. I turned to look at him, and he looked into my eyes. We stared into each other's eyes for a while then he gave me a peck on the lips. That's when I heard a *click* sound. We both turned and saw both our moms who were taking pictures of us. I started to blush and look away. He politely asked them if we could have alone time and they them walked off. They came back to tell us they were gonna be out until like 8pm so that meant me and Kevin had about 5 hours for ourselves.

He broke the silence between us asking, "Wanna go out for dinner at a restaurant tomorrow?" I turned to him. "Sure, babe." I smiled and he smiled back. He leaned in and kissed me gently and passionately. We got off the swing and sat at the bench and looked at the night sky. I got a little cold and started shivering a little. Kevin saw I was shivering and then pulled me closer to his chest.

He was so warm and I loved his smell. It was amazing being with him. We kinda got tired and I fell asleep in his arms outside on the bench.

Just before I drifted off to sleep, he said, "She's so cute when she sleeps. I love her so much." I smiled an fell asleep.

After about an hour, he woke me up but we weren't outside anymore. He had carried me inside and I was laying in his bed next to him. It was so warm next to him. I looked up at him and gave him a peck on his lips. Then I moved closer to him to cuddle. He got the hint that I wanted to cuddle and wrapped his arms around me. He then put on the tv and we watched a romantic movie.

At 8pm our parents came home. The looked outside but saw we weren't there so they came checking in his room and saw us cuddling and watching a movie. The walked out and then my mom called me to come down and then we had to go home.

I went straight to bed when I got home.

✨Next day✨

I woke up to Kevin sitting on my bed playing with my hair and brushing it out of my face, staring at me like I was some type of goddess. He saw I was looking at him, and he kissed me.

"Goodmorning, love."

"Good morning babe."

"Did you sleep well love?"

"Yes. Did you?"

"Yes of course. I was thinking about you a lot."

I started to blush. "Oh and uhm, we're going out for lunch instead of dinner okay?" He said breaking the silence.

"Okay, I'll get dressed then real quick."

"Okay, I'll wait downstairs for you, love. I love you." "I love you too babe."

My outfit for the date👇

I went down after getting dressed and then me and Kevin went out for lunch

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey, what do you think of this part? I really enjoy writing this book. I love you guys!

Hope you are enjoying the book<3