Part 14

Lily POV

I got to Huawei and got off the plane. It was so beautiful! I couldnt believe what I was seeing. The sun was shining brightly, making me squint my eyes a little. It didn't bother me though.

I got a nice place to stay at. It was one of my mom's friend's son's houses here. I had to stay with him for the two months because I couldn't rent any hotels. I waited at the airport for him to come pick me up. My mom then sent me a photo of how he looks. I must say, he was hot as fuck.

Him👇

I say anything to my mom after that and went searching for him

I say anything to my mom after that and went searching for him. Seems like I like bumping into people because I bumped into him after a few minutes. He recognised me. Probably his mom or my mom sent him a photo of me to let him know how I look.

I dropped my suitcase and he bent down to pick it up for me. He broke the silence between us, saying, "Hey, I'm Daniel. You must be Lily, right?"

"Yeah, sorry. I am really clumsy." I said laughing. He walked me to his car and we drove to his house. When we got there, he showed me around his house and told me I can do what I want while he is going to be busy with his bike that he's trying to fix in his garage. His garage had a massive window where he could see into his backyard.

He had a pool and a little sitting area. I really wanted to go for a swim so I asked him, "Hey, is it alright if I could go for a swim?"

"Yeah, sure. Go for it. You don't need to ask to do stuff here you know. Make yourself at home." He said smiling at me. I returned the smile and went to go put on my swimsuit.

Swimwear👇

I went to his backyard where the pool was after getting dressed into my bikini and put on some sunscreen so I don't burn

I went to his backyard where the pool was after getting dressed into my bikini and put on some sunscreen so I don't burn. I jumped into the pool and relaxed.

The water was nice and cold while it was hot outside. I floated in the water, thinking of what I'm going to do this two months. Now I can focus on myself for a while.

I got carried away in my thoughts, not knowing that Daniel was checking me out in the pool. What the fuck? Is he alright? Is something wrong with him? We only just met, he can't be checking me out already...right?

No, Lily stop thinking if this and just talk to him. "Hey, Daniel."

"Ok, uh. Hey, Lily."

"You done with your motorcycle?"

"Yeah, I fixed it."

"That's cool. I'm going to go in for a while. Are you coming in?"

"Yeah, in a minute. Just going to take it for a test drive."

"Okay. Is it okay if I make something to eat?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Okay, see you later then."

I went inside and got dressed properly.

I went to the kitchen and made me a nice sandwich and sat down at the table

I went to the kitchen and made me a nice sandwich and sat down at the table. I looked around a bit and then just ate my food. After about 10 minutes, Daniel cane walking into the living room and sat next to me while I was watching a romance movie. I got a bit cold and shivered a bit.

Daniel then came closer to me and said, "May I hold you? You're shivering."

"Uhm, I guess."

He sat closer and held me in his warm, soft arms. This felt really nice. I got tired and fell asleep in his arms. Just before I drifted off to sleep, I heard a phone ring. It was Daniel's. He picked up, me still in his arms. I heard some boys on the other side of the phone, they asked him something about if the girl was pretty or something like that.

Were they talking about me? Then Daniel said, "Yeah, she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She is sleeping here in my arms because she was cold so I asked her if she wanted me to hold her to make her warm. She is so adorable." I heard nothing after that because I drifted off to sleep. Was he really thinking that I'm beautiful?

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope that you guys are enjoying my book:)

Love you all<3